Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Pyro's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Jan, my nickname is Pyro and I am 16 years old. When I got first Wow I have gain some experience with on WowScape(Funserver), but i have try all server types except one that I have want most:Roleplaying.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Croatia, and my primary language is Croatian and my secondary is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I first got Warcraft 3:Reign of Chaos I become big fan. The game has become my favorite and then I really liked Lore of the Warcraft. First I have read some Warcraft books(Day of Dragon, Lord of the Clans, The Guardian)and when expansion Frozen Throne come the great love to Tauren race and culture has born. Since then I follow every Warcraft move.

What made you seek our server over others?:
For very long time I have searching for any Wow RP server, and then I first found a big list of RP servers. CoTH has catch my eye first before I have even open the site, I liked the name, rules, members and GMs, and most RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really like soloing and helping the locals in one certain zone, and I love living that Tauren life!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are Tauren and my favorite class is Mage.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I do not expect nothing special. Peaceful, nice and steady enjoying in Roleplaying

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All rules are logical and fair to anybody. If I have to pick favorite that rule will be respect along with tolerance

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
For countless generations, the bestial Tauren roamed the plains of the Barrens, hunted the mighty kodos, and sought the wisdom of their eternal goddess, the Earth Mother. Scattered across the land, the wandering tribes were united only by a common hatred for their sworn enemy, the marauding centaur. Seeking aid against the centaur, the chieftain, Cairne Bloodhoof, befriended Warchief Thrall and the other orcs, who had recently journeyed to Kalimdor.With the orcs' help, Cairne and his Bloodhoof tribe were able to drive back the centaur and claim the grasslands of Mulgore for their own. For the first time in hundreds of years, the Tauren had a land to call their own. Upon the windswept mesa of Thunder Bluff, Cairne built a refuge for his people, where Tauren of every tribe is welcome. Over time, the scattered Tauren tribes united under Cairne's rule.Though the noble Tauren are peaceful in nature, the Rites of the Earth Mother are venerated as the heart of their spiritual culture. Every Tauren, warrior or otherwise, seeks identity as a child of the Earth Mother.

Peace has back in Mulgore. In one small village in southern Mulgore young Thunderhoof was waking up. He was young Tauren who was ready to the Rites of the Earth Mother. The Rites of the Earth Mother are the steps a young Tauren needs to take to gain respect in Thunder Bluff. Thus he was modest and peaceful Tauren, he has imagine of great adventures that wait for him on green and sun covered plains of Mulgore.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would just like to add that I don't have nothing to add because this server is perfect for me and I will enjoy to be part of it!!!
Welcome to the server!

If you have questions that aren't answered by stickies, feel free to ask.
Ty for welcome!!!
Sure I will have some Questions, in time.