Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hallo's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

~Well, i like to play a vast amount MMORPGs. It just something about how people from around the world come together to play, meet and gather on an entire new world, and take part in one big story. :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

~ I come from the USA, to be more specific i was born in California, and now live on the east coast in Washington DC. I speak 3 languages, acually i speak 2 (English and Hebrew) and understand 1 (Afrikaans - Spoken in South Africa) fluently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

~Well, i started World of Warcraft a long long time ago playing the normal server, maybe 3 years ago, my friend who was a year or two older then i was had started playing and invited me to play, then when i got bored of just leveling and making money and all that, I went to Private servers... and this would be my 5th server... after a long time of PVP i got bored and moved on to amatuer RP... then i progressed to a more mature RP and i would still put myself on a mature level, but not an expert RP level... :oops:

What made you seek our server over others?:

~ I heard about the server and was atracted becuase it was a RP server. I also heard that it was a very successful RP server with many people and a big community. So I thought that I could join the community and see what it is like. :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

~ I would take any RP, just loving to RP :D, but if i had to choose my favorite RP is more in crowds and more a military based, like an in order strict uniform, action and danger and an overpowering army force. :P Ive always enjoyed military based guilds and RP, mostly for how everything is in order, im kind of a perfectionist :oops: ..... to I like things being in order. (but im not an obsessive perfectionist) :wink:

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

~ My Favorite class must be Human... for some reason i like to RP things that i cant do in real life... so in game i kinda want to make a virtual me and do the things i cant do in real life and do them in game... that kinda ties in with the military RP as being my favorite RP.

What are your expectations of this server?:

~ Well from what i have heard i expect this server to be a very big and fun community, and alot of RP of course. :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

~I like the maturity standard , i like how you need to prove yourself that you can RP and not act like a 4 year old, when things go wrong.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

~ Im not the best at this part but ill try... :D
A sudden bonk on the head wakes him, he jolts his head up and looks around. Then he finally looks up and he is staring straight dead in the eye of an angry squirrel. He struggles to get up and move away from the squirrel, but then notices that he is tied to the very tree the angry squirrel is trying to defend. He tries to wiggle his way out of the ropes that bind him to the tree, as the squirrel starts to move down the tree. He looks up and then starts to panic and stuggles to get out. Then he finally gets lose and jumps to his feet and moves back from the tree. He notices that the squirrel wasn't trying to harm him, but to defend his family that was hidden in the branches above.

He starts to walk away from the tree, occasionally looking over his shoulder to make sure the squirrel wasn't gonna sneak up on him. once he was a good five minutes away from his Woody prison, he starts to smell a delicious aroma of garlic and butter. He follows his nose towards a small cottage, not noticing where he is he knocks on the door. A small women opens the door and looks at him then hugs him. She then Says "Where have you been all day its dinner time!?!?" He replys "tied to a tree..." then she pulls him in and says "Must have been your brother again... how many times have i told him to not do those evil pranks...." and the door shuts. You see another boy in the window join the two, then you see one boy jump on the other one and the mother trying to pull them apart. THE END! :D

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.

I would really enjoy playin on your server so please alow me to :D

Thanks for your time,
Hallo