Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lothern's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

~ Over the years i've played many RPGs such as Divine Divinity, Diablo, and of course MMORGs, such as the Obvious; WoW Retail, LOTRO, FLYFF, Darkened and more.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

~ I come from the UK, and my primary language is English, however I did a course in spanish too.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

~ Its a fadey memory, a guy I know told me about World of Warcraft, so he sent me screenshots and directed me to their main site, (it was just before TBC came out) ever since then i've been hooked into the world of warcraft. Everything about it is amazing!

What made you seek our server over others?:

~ For one.. I never heard of a server requesting introductions before playing, which means it is obviously a hardcore RP realm! (Which I love). I guess it shows that the staff care about the realm :D. Also because i'm RP adicted.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

~ I love a wide range of Roleplay, i'm always up for anything and strangley... I enjoy it haha. The thing that appaels to me the most is the storyline which we as players create and develop in our time on the realm, it makes it exciting, and we can never predict the outcome.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

~ It seems like a difficult question to me, well, i'm going to have to decide on Human (I'm not sure about the class, but its usually Priest), because there is many Roleplay storylines which you can be involved in, mainly the Manarchry and Religion side.

What are your expectations of this server?:

~ I think people in-game will be really enthuastic about their roleplay, which makes it better for all of us I suppose :D. & There will most likely be really good Roleplays waiting for me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

~ Like I said in another answerd question, it requires an introduction, but not an approval to start playing, it seems good that we can get started after we give the staff abit of information about ourselves :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

~ Folding her colthes into the drawers, Lothern appeared to be quite optimastic and adventerous at the time. She quickly finished what she was doing, turned off her light on her bedsit and fell asleep, inside an Inn in the Old Town.

The wind was blowing louder, which kept Lothern awake, the tree's beside the Inn started shaking and rattleing agenist her window, fightening her. Could there be something outside the Inn dangerous?
Lothern, as stupid as she is, openned her window, not reveling herself too much to the street lights in the dark.
Her eyes were set upon three men, their bodies were disfigured and deformed, they were certainly not human, dwarf, night elf, or any of the Alliance races.. they were something else, something Lothern had not seen before in her seventeen years.
One of the men's hed shot up to her window, his yellow cat-like eyes set on Lothern, hissing through his teeth, speaking what seemed gibberish to the two men either side of him. They quickly scatterd to an entrance to the canals, Lothern was worried so she decided to get outside the Inn, following them.
Of course the men knew that this fragile female Human could be killed in an instance, but they laughed when they heard her footsteps creeping up on them.. just when she stopped. She was now sourrended by other disfigured men....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.

Nothing really... I've enjoyed writing this though and I hope to protray myself in-game very soon :D
Welcome to the server!

I havn't seen many priests roleplaying before, hopefully you can bring a new spice to the realm. A couple of simple mistakes can be found in your introduction, mostly uncapitalized I's and a handfull of spelling errors.

Other then that, I liked the story; it has nice descriptions and was a fairly decent snap-shot into your writing.

Hope to see you in game! (Though I doubt my character will be happy to see a human priest. :wink: )