Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Jackie's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm naturally rather shy, though at times (when I'm hyper) I can be a world champion chatterbox, I have allergies really bad, like right now, I can't seem to stop sneezing, but I always try to be as friendly as possible, even when I don't feel good, but sometimes, like when I get a migraine, I can't help but get a little bit snippy. I like to role-play, and used to play D&D before the group fell apart, I've tried role-playing on the Blizzard RP servers, but I always find that they aren't so great. I'm an avid reader, and I love the Drizzt books by R.A. Salvatore.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the United States, and my primary language is English, I, unfortunately, can not speak any others.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My sister told me about it, and convinced me to try it, I've been stuck ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The good rep, this seems to be one of the best RP free servers out there, which, considering the opposition, doesn't really say much, but it still says something.

What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?:
I prefer to role-play in any kind of setting, either relaxed and calm, or tense and stimulating. I hate having to actually fight though, I prefer to role-play my fights, I've been looking for a good dice add-on for WoW but haven't found one yet.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer the Human Mage, mainly because I have always been fascinated by magic, and also because I prefer killing from a distance, a very safe, far away distance. I'm a coward, I know.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My only expectations is that it will be what others were not, a true RP server that has REAL role-players, not wannabe's and jerks.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd have to say my favorite rule is Respect, I'm often disrespected, insulted, and treated rudely on other servers and I don't like it, some people are just jerks and I hope that will not be so here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The young woman clambered ungracefully down from her saddle, trying to hide the stiffness in her legs unsuccessfully, she wobbled over to a convenient wall, and leaned against it gratefully, her face sagging a bit with exhaustion. Raising a hand to her brow she rubbed the tension from her temples, and looked out at the vast expanses of nothing, "It's a long way still to go, best get back on that danged horse and move on," she mumbled, reaching for the saddle horn, she scrambled up to perch precariously on the chestnuts back. She didn't look back as she rode further down the road, moaning and mumbling as she rubbed her aching thighs.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, no, I'll probably think of something later though, when it's too late.

------------------------------------------------

Hope I did that right