Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ayevon's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I have been playing WoW on the Blizzard servers for a long time, spending most of my time on the RP servers, particularly Thunderhorn. I like to use the name Ayevon for my Characters because it is a name that i entirely made up myself, and I usually tend to lack the creativity to do so :P.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
England, my primary language is English, but i have some French translation skills ^^

How did you get into Warcraft?:
To be honest, I have no idea - It may have been the Adverts, or a friend. I used to play Warcraft 3, maybe that was the case.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have attempted to play on another server, primarily for RP, but noone RPed at all. Most of them didn't even know the meaning of the word 'Roleplay'...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love to go for the dramatic Roleplay, usually when my character is involved in the drama itself, and usually in groups of 4 or so. It's just how I am.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It would have to be a Blood Elf Hunter, purely because i have played as one for so long. However, the new Death Knights are very appealling to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My sole expectation is that the users RP. That will satisfy me enough.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one that requires to have some knowledge on the History of Azeroth, seeing as I played Warcraft III and the Frozen Throne expansion, This is based on events that continued after those games. So i think I have some pretty good knowledge on the History and Timeline of the Warcraft Era.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ayevon walked into a room densely lit, the floor solid and lumpy under his thick leather heels. He, as usual, expected the worst. He slowly drew his Longsword from the holster sitting snugly on his back, and gripped it firmly in tight hands. He was no stranger to an ambush. That was the kind of action that had slayed many of his soldier friends and brethren. He blinked, his eyes slowly adjusting to the light. His ear pricked, and he turned back towards the door, staring back at the narrow hallway that he had only recently travelled. He gazed deeply, as a small crack of light through a hole in the stony passage ruined his chances of seeing anything in the night. He slowly edged closer, the sword steady behind his waist, ready to swing at first opportunity. But what happened next came as a surprise to him. He was knocked to the floor, with a small sharp pain in his right shoulder. The blade was knocked clean away from him, and he was spried over the floor, an open target. He noticed a small movement on the ceiling, directly over him. He paused, his hand slowly reaching behind him. The being, recognised now as a large mutation of a rodent, pounced downwards towards Ayevon. A loud thump, and silence. Until Ayevon drew a breath, and heaved the carcass to the floor, drawing his dagger back out of the neck of the rodent. He stood up, his face enlightened by the hole in the wall. He wiped some of the blood of his face with his glove, and peered back into the room. noticing now that it was empty, he slowly trudged back down the corridor, grabbing his sword and sheathing it behind his back, and clutching his right shoulder.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I think the textbox is slightly bugged, as i type the scroller takes a mind of its own. I hope I enjoy the server a lot ^^
Welcome to the server!

And, I thought I was the only one who suffered from this wacko scroller, heheh.