Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Njarnagard's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings and salutations! I'm Njarnagard, an experienced roleplayer now wishing to become a member of your community, which looks very promising.

Tell us about yourself, as a player:

First of all, I am not the most experienced of gamers, but I can proudly say that I am a good roleplayer. I might be young but I can be as mature as anyone. I share the same humor as most people I meet and I often easily melt into communities without problem.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from Norway, and my primary language is Norwegian. I learn English at school, and I think I pretty good at it so I don't think it will be a problem.

How did you get into Warcraft?

I begun playing Blizzard games when I was I kid. I played StarCraft, Diablo and of course my favorite, Warcraft 2. I learned a lot from Warcraft 2, I got these games with my older cousins, which played them themselves, teaching me everything about the lore and stuff since I was too small to understand that kind of advanced English. So it went on with Warcraft 3 and then World of Warcraft in 2005.

What made you seek our server over others?:

My favorite part about MMOs is the RP, and it's the reason I now play World of Warcraft. I have been on and off WoW many times, and what I have discovered is that the roleplaying is dying. I thought it was bad when Burning Crusade came out, but since most roleplayers rerolled Blood Elves, I did too. But then Wrath of the Lich King came, and RP completely died. Then I got the perfect idea to Google for a roleplaying private server since, and I found Conquest of the Horde.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like the kind of roleplay when I am a part of a organization. I love being ranked and being given missions which makes me feel that I am a part of the world, and not just a person walking around desperate for someone to talk to me, my apologies if that might have offended someone.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I love the Blood Elves best, because I see them as the closet of humans the Horde has. I like their stories best, I like their lands and I like all the roleplaying opportunities they got. When it comes to class, I like rogues best, because I love to roleplay mysterious and dark, also love scouting, spying and being unfair in combat, and of course, being invisible, one with the shadows.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I am hoping for active roleplaying that are experienced and can actually make something out of RP. I also hope that most people on the server has good imagination, and that I can find RP whenever I wish, not that I wont be heartbroken if I fail in that attempt.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The rule that appeals me most must be the one about maturity. That rule described exactly the way I want things, how to built a solid community and how to generally act like human being towards eachother. I think discipline and trust is very important.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

This is a story about my future in game character, Ferlorn the Mage. Enjoy!

Ferlorn opened his eyes. Surprisingly he found himself under water, slowly sinking downwards to the bottom. The first thought that shot through his head was that he could not remember a thing. He had lost all traces of memory, which would mean he did not even know his name, or where he comes from. The wild thought made him panic, something that lead to panic. He realized he could not move either, his body was beaten up, broken bones and bleeding wounds making him unavailable to save himself. He felt that death was coming, that he could no longer hold his breath. Ferlorn then slowly passed out, knowing he would die any second.

He woke up again, feeling two strong hands push hard on his chest, making the water pump out from the longs and out the mouth, leaving him rolling on the side choking. It was a miracle, a man had jumped in and dragged him out of the water. Ferlorn did not know this man, either did he care, for he was more focused on the surroundings. He was obviously dragged out of a deep pond very close to a great wall that might be the gates to a city. Every bush, tree and flower around him was set on fire. The stranger that had just saved him offered him a hand.

”Let me get out to safety.”

It would not be wise to deny this man since he had just saved your life and was about to do the same again. Ferlorn had a chance to see what was going on while they were walking towards the great wall with great towers mounting it. He turned his head towards the forest, and he could clearly see more elves, running around screaming. The one man he was focused on was chased by something that could not be described in words rather than a rotten man. This undead being was hunting down living creatures to feed on them. Then there was many.

”We're soon inside Silvermoon City now, sir. The invasion has not reached the walls yet.”

Invasion? Ferlorn thought when they entered the great city. They were walking faster now, intimidated by the horrific sight on the outside, where people were now dying.

”What… happened to me?” Ferlorn said with all his strength.

The man led Ferlorn to a dark corner, then they both sat down to clear thing up. Ferlorn has apparently fought one of the undeads on the top of the waterfall. Being unable to fight no more because of his injuries, Ferlorn threw himself down the waterfall, hitting the water. The stranger theorized that he had hit his head in the fall, and the leaving him fainted at the bottom of the water. The stranger got to his feet and said goodbye, he said he had to find other survivors, leaving Ferlorn hidden deep in a dark corner where nothing could find him. The next thing he sees is that his brave savior is blasted to the ground by some powerful sorcery. Some kind of skeletal wizard stands over him, checking if the was dead, and so he was. Ferlorn now felt helpless. Ferlorn fell unconscious on the ground.

The bright sun burned in his eyes as he sat up, newly awaken from a horrible yesterday. Everything seemed calm, although terrorized. It was no sign for the undead, although he has to be on guard. He arose to his feet, looking his dirty hands. When he looked up, a man clad on black clothes of a noble encounters Ferlorn slowly.

“Ferlorn. I knew a mage of such power would survive this invasion without problem.” he said ironically, since Ferlorn looked like he had been straggled through a lot.

The stranger told Ferlorn what he could not remember. That he was a powerful mage, wanting to become the mightiest in the world and all that. Ferlorn knew he had to get back his memory and help his people getting rid of this plague. And the tale goes on.
Welcome to the server!

When roleplaying this character, don't buff him up too much if you know what I mean, heheh.
Of course I won't, hehe. I'm not even sure if I'm going to make him, just had to improvise to make a good story.