Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Community/GM Support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is more of a question, really. With knowing how busy the GM Staff can be, is there a way for the community to help with out giving out GM commands? I know we could all work as bug sniffers to help, just curious if there was more to be done. >:+)
I don't know if it's been tried before in the past, and even though we don't have an army of GM's. They are good enough to handle everything an RP server needs, and it's hard to trust people in days like these, on the front page it says were not an insta-80, or GM command server. It's been like that for as long as I remember.

I just don't see this happening, sorry.
He's not asking for some fanciful powers. Just wondering what, as players, you can do.

Help teh nubs. That's the biggest thing you can do. People who are bad roleplayers, show them the way, we sure as hell can't spend time helping people get better.
Thanks Mikain, I will try. It is hard for my character to get RP as he "lives" in Theramore. He is checking out Stromgarde though, nice work there GMs. Really gave it some life without clientside editing. Clever girl. I have other characters I will be working on to RP more so in EK.

Sorry but I have to say, "I CAN HAZ [item]Martin Thunder[/item] NAO PLX?!?1234"

Okay, I am glad to get that out of my system. >:+P

"Z"
Hah, Martin thunder is different here. It instead kills you and only you.
Woah. I totally read it wrong. Lawl.
Mikain Wrote:Hah, Martin thunder is different here. It instead kills you and only you.
Yay, Irony! >:+)

Martin Thunder - IC Death. >:+3

"Z"
I didn't know it did.

How did Mikain know?

Pfft, phailed haxxer!

Heh, anyway, back on topic!

Besides helping newcomers it is also great if you help out players with their profiles, introductions and such. If people have questions try to answer them and then gently direct them towards the Wiki if such things are answered there. However, we don't have to shove it down their throat so if they come up with one question, answer it, then mention that it is also answered on the Wiki.

Other than that, patience is a virtue and should be embraced along with respect, for all members of our lovely little community, that is probably the best way to help out.

If I don't respond to a certain question or request, it's probably because I either forgot or missed it, so to help me out you can just poke harder!