Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Jody's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm 33 years old, soon to be 34, I love playing WoW but hate how crowded the Blizz realms are, and how expensive. I don't like most other servers because either they start you out at level 1, or at level 80, and though I prefer having the challenge of levelling up, I don't really want to start way back there. If I could, I'd rather start at around level 60, then I'd be high enough to go where I want to, but still have a challenge. I can't stand boredom, I need something that challenges me, and doesn't leave me asking, “Okay, now what?”

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and raised in Canada, and, of course, my primary language is NOT French, it's English, I don't speak a lick of French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A buddy from work actually got me into it, I played off and on for over 2 years, switching between WoW and various other MMORPGs.

What made you seek our server over others?:
my best friend told me about this server, and wanted me to start on it, she said it'd be a good chance to sharpen my RP skills.

What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?:
Not sure yet, I've only just recently got into deep Rps, so I'm pretty much a greenhorn, but I hope that won't prevent me from being allowed to play, I really want to get in and learn more.

What is your favourite race/class? Why?:
I have no favourite race, but my favourite class is the Paladin, because I can do the right up in your face style of fighting, while still being able to heal myself. Though, I do wish they'd give the Pally a long ranged capability.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Really, I have no actual expectations, I just hope I'm not rejected.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance, because bigotry and blind hatred is just plain stupid.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Lady-Knight gazed out from beneath her helm, her eyes squinting in the brightness of the sun, slowly she removed the headpiece to wipe the sweat from her brow, still gazing into the distance, she watched, and waited. Behind her, the black gelding fidgeted impatiently, turning to him, she soothed him, urging him to wait just a bit longer. Tensing suddenly, she turned around, to face the shadow that had appeared so suddenly, so quietly behind her.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None whatsoever, sorry, my mind has gone blank for the moment, I just got off work and I'm dead tired.
Welcome to CotH!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me :P!

P.SYellow is better then purple >:I