Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: FrostBlaze's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hello humbled players of this community, faith has brought me to your doorsteps(server),or maybe just my own willing.
The name is Alex, i have been playing wow for 2-3years, mostly pve-pvp servers, but i have had some pleasurable RP experiences on some other games, so i said to me that i should also try a WOW RP server.
Must say i trully enjoy RPing stuff, hopefully the RP rulles arent to different from 1 game to another.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Romania, and yeah i speak Romanian...hard language xD.
Other then that, i am fairly good at english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

So yeah, i started about 3 years ago on a private server in my hometown(blizzlike), it was relatively well "fixed/scripted" but the admin did alot of game wipes, makeing me start from lvl 1 way to manny times.
After this event me and a friend shared a Retail WoW account for about 3 months, must say it is nice there...but i dont have the time for leveling nor the money to keep playn there, so i went back to privates...mostly instant lvl 70-80 PVP types.
Shortly after experiencing RP servers from other games, i decided to find a WOW RP server to enjoy.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be honest? I was just looking for a RP server to play on, most seemed to be on a older game version, then i started googleing for RP servers wich fited my game's version.I came across quite afew, but this one seemed the most promising.Nice login system with introduction, non of the other servers had such a "login" system, you could of just gone in the game, meaning it was "compromised" and alot of nonRP players could of joined, reducing RP experience.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I guess i like any type of RP, im always open to new stuff.
But yeah i tend to RP alot of action moments, adventures, i end having alot of Military-based RP, i supposed its the one i enjoy the most.
And i like to RP a grunt(the first battleline xD), i like following orders, not such a big fan of being a leader.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Wow hard one...ive experienced them all, and they all have their up's and downs, i suppose if i trully had to pick a class it would be hunter, because ive spent alot of time playing as one, they are relatively powerfull, but the fun factor as a class is high in my opinion+cute cudly pets xD.
As a race...again hard question, if i am to orientate it based on my class, id say a ORC.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Alot of RP and adventure, hopefully alot of fun will result from the RP experiences.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I would say Humility, all players need abit of that, i really hate the ones who tend to RP important people "Hello, i am son of Thrall, bow before me", if they are trully good enough they will earn their name and popularity on the RP world, they shouldnt force it in.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

It al started 28 years ago with a orc-expedition toward moonglade, the goal was to scower the land and exploit it of all of its untold riches.
On their way to moonglade, the orc-expedition had come to a stop in order to rest, somewhere arround the areea of WinterSpring, they had decided to rest there for atleast 1 day.
One thing was clear, the Orcs would not see dailight again , even dough they took the longest and most dangerous paths to reach moonglade hopeing the alliance had not seen them , a NightElf scout had been on their tail ever since they arived in ashenvale forest.
Later that night, the Orc centry guard signaled the expedition members about incoming nightelf troops...when the orcs spoted the huge army that was heading towards them, they were petrified, but even so they stood their in order to fight and protect the expedition leader.
The leader Nok'Tajh had his child with him,he was a newborn ,not even 1 month old, he was brought to this world while on the way to moonglade, he had not even been baptized.
Nok'Tjh grabed one if his men , and with a calm voice asked him "please GreyTooth, take my boy and run, go to FrostSaber rock, we shall reunite there if we get out of here!! ", and so he did, he left them behind and ran with the boy.
((gotta make it shorter xD))
GreyTooth was a loyal warrior, he stood by the orc infant and offered his corporal heat for days, until GreyTooth finally colapsed...not long after the death of GreyTooth a Goblin couple from "Everlook" went by FrostSaber rock to replenish their alchemy ingredients.
They ran into the baby infant and took him in for themselfs, as their own child, they raised and nurtured the boy.Later ,considering the location and the circumstance the infant was found, they decided to name him FrostBlaze and teach him the way of the wild and how to handle the outdoors.
When FrostBlaze reached the age of 15 he was the towns best hunter, it was no "miracle" why he was the best, most hunters in Everlook were Goblins, no match for a grown orc as Frost, even so his new family was very proud of him, and decided to tell him the story of how he was found.
FrostBlaze wasnt shocked at all by the tale his "parents" had told him, yet he said "i knew all along, there is quite a big difference betwen me and the rest of you...i shall stay here for the time being, while i master the arts of survival."
After 13 years FrostBlaze had finally decided that he was ready to go, start his own new life, and if possible find answers about his parents, he said farewell to his "parents" and started his trip toward Oggrimar, the orc citadel where he might get some answers.
((ZAAA END :D))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My english aint perfect nor do i have a "advanced" english vocabulary :\, i use common words not to fancy xD.
Welcome to CotH!