Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kazzard's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a big Blizzard games fan and have played many of their game including Warcraft 3, Diablo2 and World of Warcraft. While playing WoW I used to play on normal servers such as thunderhorn.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in Russia and now living in England. I primarily speak English but I can answer in Russian if anyone wants me to.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Mostly my brother used to play warcraft 2 and 3. Then I got into RTS games and the story of Warcraft 3 kind of sealed it there.

What made you seek our server over others?:
As I mentioned before, I used to play on normal servers which offered no novelty to the level 80 society apart from raiding. Being a casual player myself I never really participated in huge raids so I was left out and boredom got the best of me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Don't really mind as long as something is happening and I can follow whats going on.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elf and paladins. Blood elves because of the awesome hero in Warcraft 3 and paladin because they are big heavy and have huge hammers (it's hammer time!)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am just looking to broaden my horizons and try different things and most of all enjoy myself.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills because it is really hard to understand some people as they make a word with 9 letters and convert it into a to one with 2 which makes it difficult for many to understand.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Im not really good with stories but I'll give it a shot.
“You made a mistake coming here.”
Kazzard stared at the masked gang, as half a dozen eyes stared back, one of them in particular wearing a half mask, the right side of his face scarred from many battles. Kazzard ignored the warning and, still clutching his sword behind him, stepped forward. Suddenly, one of the faceless maulers charged forward, but at the same time Kazzard stepped forward again, swinging his sword steadily at chest height. There was silence, and two halves of a body landed with a neat thud behind him. The rest of the gang gasped, and the leader sighed.
“Get him!”
Kazzard grinned at this, and watched as the gang slowly circled him, and he swung his greatsword around him, the majority of them jumping back out of the way, but one of them was caught in the neck, leaving a bloody mess and a twitching body that fell to the floor. The others saw this as a chance to strike and charged, but Kazzard was ready for them. He smashed the hilt of the sword into the leaders face, knocking off the mask, and pulled the sword back, plunging it into the chest of another. He swung the sword sideways, cleanly cutting through the impaled body and finding a new sheath two men down. He allowed the tip of his sword to hit the floor, and slowly dragged it towards the unmasked leader, his face recognised as a high-ranked henchman to the infamous Bloodletter clan. Kazzard gazed at the horror in his face as he crawled away, and slowly fell after him. Kazzard let out a sly smile in his direction, as the greatsword swung forwards over his head and found itself a new sheath.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope I think that is all for now.
Welcome to CotH!