Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing; Annie! RahRah.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well. I'm not a totally, all-out serious person online. I enjoy making jokes and keeping people calm and relaxed. Saying things at random to my friends just to make sure they're not asleep over at their side of the computer. I would consider myself a decent Rper, I don't ICly use 'Txt tlk', and I tend to be literate. If theres a word I'm unsure that I spelt incorrectly, I won't use it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

United States, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My dad actually got me into it. We've been playing online games since Cameolt.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Just the stroung RP focus. I'm tired of there only being three or four good Rpers on my server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I tend to enjoy all types of Roleplaying. More towards Action and Danger, or Relaxing. Which pretty much cancel eachother out, but I still love it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race is Gnome, just because I find them adorable. On Horde, my favorite race is Undead, because of the way they appear, and the overall way they move in game.

My favorite class is Rogues. I like rogues because they're stealthy, of course. They just seem mysterious and curious.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Just. A low level of Godmoders, or none at all would be great. But, from what I've read, it pretty much semms that those aren't even tolerated here, which is fantastic!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

They all seem fine to mean. the rule that I like the most is the one that talks aout Godmoding, which is something I dislike, (Which I think I've already mentioned.) I'm just glad that someone is taking notice of the Heavy godmoders. And getting rid of them. :D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"No." The Tall woam, with the hood covering her eyes whispered. Her mysterious features conflicting with the color, and joy that seemed to be coming from the room.

His lip quivvered slightly, the fear grew in his eyes. He opened his mouth to form a reply, but nothing could come out.

She pulled down the hood, her light green eyes, gleaming in the lamplight. He could almost see a small hint, very small, but still there, the hint. Of sorrow. "Jack, I'm sorry."

Jack's lip curled into a snarl, "No you're not. You can never be sorry. You didn't know Maddie. You weren't her husband. You were just.. Just..." He couldn't even go on. The knot in his throat had grown. He strode over to the end table. Placing a hand on it, he hung his head, sighing shakily.

She went to place a caring hand on his shoulder. As she touched him however, he violently shook, rejecting her hand. Sighing, he placed her hands back at her side, turning to the door. "You saw this coming Jack, all of us did. One can only get away with what she did for so long." The woman girpped the cool of the doorknob, and began to twist it.

Before she could leave, Jack looked up and said, "Just leave me be for the next few days Sam. I have a funeral to plan."

The door closed. With a soft clicking sound. Leaving the sounds of a drawerer opened and closing inside it. Leaving the sounds of a muffled gunshot inside it.

Leaving behind.. the light thump of a body hitting the ground.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

FAQ pretty much took care of all my questions, thanks. :D
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If there happen to be questions unanswered by stickies, feel free to ask anyone.

And, don't worry about godemoters, I haven't come across any I think. So far.
Welcome welcome, I loved your story!
Thanks so much!
:)