Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Enter Shadowsyer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Jessica, I'm 19 and a full time student, enjoying my summer before college and hoping to get some good role playing time in! I play to RP, everything else is secondary, and this server looks great!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Born and Raised in San Diego, California. I speak english but you'll notice my accent, hehe.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Referred at first by my friend but I've keep playing long after all of my original friends left. I've brought in many friends and hope to bring in many more!

What made you seek our server over others?:
It is a role-play server! The only private RP server I could find. Bar none.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I love fighting, but I hate god modding, so often I persue other kinds of RP such as casual tavern RP with my friends and action and adventure with none-human foes.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like draenei the best but I often play elves since I made them back before Draenei were a playable class! Hehe! My favorite class is hunter, because they have so many fun skills. They tend to be loyal and instinctual, rather then independant and logical. I do love all the races and classes though, and hope to make a wide range of characters here.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Flexible hours, good RP, new friends, fun, fun fun!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
No godmodding. All of your rules are things that I highly enjoy but are not required in retail WoW. Godmodding has been the biggest Rp killer of my retail span though.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Shade dashed through the undergrowth. Sweat stung her eyes and blurred her vision but did not slow her flight. The terrain flew by in a blur. Shade ducked under a low branch and vaulted over a fallen log. Hardly a sound marked her passage. Anything that might have sought to slow her passage was far behind before it could even make out the lean elven girl of nearly five-hundred. Shade's hair was tied back in a pony tail and her clothes fit tight to keep the clinging branches and twigs at bay. Her sword didn't rattle, she didn't keep it in a scabbard, merely tucked loosely into her sash in case she had to use it. Her pack weighed no more then the message inside it and she liked it that way. The silver tree shone out against her blue tunic. Shade was a sentinel. Shade was a runner. This message was important, just as the message before it, and the one before that. She was not going to slow down, she was not going to be held up. This information had to make it to Astranaar, and Shade was never late.

Until today.

Shade hopped up onto a log and ran across it, as she stepped down at its uprooted end she found the ground a lot farther below her then it should have been.

“Hm… that's odd… The sky is pretty today…” Shade flew another dozen feet and landed heavily in a heap at the base of a much larger tree far off the line she had picked. She picked herself up and brushed herself off. Another fireball engulfed her and flung her through the air. A tree trunk snapped like a twig and Shade felt her body fold around a second tree behind it. “Ack, what the fel?” Rising this time was much more difficult and she felt the burns now, along with the broken ribs. An imp stepped into view, another fireball ready and charging. Shade dove forward to avoid the projectile, noticing a second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth imp behind the first.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Nope! You're forums were very informative!
Welcome to CotH, You!