Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Introduction to who it may concern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello all.
I am a friendly person, always looking to do something, just someone ready to jump on the bandwagon so to speak.
I am kind of slow at typing, but I try to be as clear and well worded as possible.
As far as game play goes, I would rate my skills and knowledge as an 8 out of 10.

What country do you come from?
I am from the United States, the sunny state of California to be exact.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My group of friends and I worked for this music venue/land center and when we had down time we would play Battlefield 2 which is a tactical army game, but few of my friends started playing WoW, and then more and more soon followed, which is why I started playing WoW and soon became a fan.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was more about the PvP system on retail, but after playing on private servers I ventured into RPing and then GMing.
I disliked the fact that a lot of GMs abused their power, while I enjoyed when GMs used their powers to enhance the story lines and plots in RPing.
Really I just wanted to find a community with great minds and friendly people with the same love of imagination.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As I am still new to it, I am open to all kinds of RPing and hope to engage in great storytelling with the community.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Priests and Paladins with the exception of Death knights if the story requires suck a character.
I enjoy the paladins stature and background.
As for the priest, I see them as a holy and sometimes dark power, both wise and powerful which I find most enjoyable and easy to fill the role of, likewise with the paladin.
I mostly choose the human class because I find that it is a little tricky trying to stay in character as a gnome, dwarf or other race.
If I was Horde I would choose to be a blood elf because they are closest in resemblance to a human in my own opinion.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I keep my expectations low with the hope that it will be as advertised.
so far I am impressed with the site and can't wait to be apart of the fun.

Lastly, tell us a story!
In a time past and yet to come, in the twilight world between reality and fable awakes a hero among legends.
Born of parents both mortal and immortal.
Torn between the light and darkness of his past and destiny to come.
He wields the shield of truth and the sword of wit.
Dressed in the helm of wisdom, the breast plate of courage, the gauntlets of strength, the greaves of stability and the boots or swiftness.
His battered and torn tabard, the only clue to his past and origin.
They say he is the first born child to the race of men, given immortality by the High elves of old for his victories over the ancient dragon kings,
while others believe him to be a bastard child of peasant origin, who stole his armor from a fallen soldier on a battlefield forgotten to time.
Though some revere him and others detest him out of uncertainty, there is no mistaking his skills in combat.
The agility and swiftness of a Night Elf, the brute strength of an orcish warlord, the stealthiness of master assassins, but most of all the undying human spirit.

He is .....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope I am accepted, and thank you for your time
:D
Welcome to CotH!
Thank you so much :D
Hi there again.
I was hoping to be approved so I could level u to 50.
Having a little trouble navigating the site, how do I go about being approved?
thank you for the help :)
You can level up to 50 without having an approved profile, or without being a Grunt. However, to pass level 50 you have to RP. If people like your RP style, they will vouch for you (but do not expect to receive such vouches instantly). Once you have three vouches and an approved profile, you are leveled to 80.
Thank you so so much.
:D
You need to understand that this is not your character profile. Hell, if you're trying to play the character that story describes you're never going to get it accepted here.

Post a character profile for your character in the correct section if you want an approved character, otherwise we can't see it and can't comment.