Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Narrotan"s Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Yo I'm Narrotan, I've always love to play games. And I found out what RP really is about 2 years ago. And i thought it was really kool, kinda reminded me how the games were supposed to be played.I'm a very neutral played when it comes RP, im not shy but im not an attention grabber. But i kinda trail off alot during my RP so tell me if I do please. And i hope to make some freinds too :D.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am American, and i speak American-Texan slang english, and spanish. Yes i am white if you were wondering.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well i firststarted playing WC3, my brother introduced it to me, and I loved the game. And when i heard about World of Warcraft coming out I nearly flipped.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I tried RP in retail WoW, but it eventualy became a drama-fest, that acted like the people in my highschool. So i tried other Priv RP servers but they keep crashing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I guess I enjoy tavern RPs alot including Orginazation RPs (guilds acting liek armies and drills and stuff) Also I like Combat. MY msot favored RP was one back awhile ago were I was a BE paladin, and i was a body gaurd for a Diplomat from UC, and it was pretty intense,especialy when assassins came.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf Paladin or Deathknight, or a Tauren/Troll Warrior

What are your expectations of this server?:
To not crash as much as the others and keep relativly good rp rules

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No OOC drama, Thank GOD!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Looking down on the ground, covering my eyes from the dust kicked up by the hourses drawn by. I look up at the men in silver armor glimming in the sunlight, their faces stern and solid as stone, but the same expression wore on all their faces, exhaustion. Our village was small but we brought as much as we could to help the poormen. As i gave my waterskin to one man on foot, he pulled up his helmet to reveal, a face so kind and gentle with a warming smile, but refused to take my water returned to say, "Thank ye boy, but you'll need more than me. You need to keep you're strength for mine will be lost today." And he gave me a small dagger with the enscribed with "Die fighting". As I looked up to ask the man his name, they were gone...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well thats pretty much it. Thanks for reading :)
Welcome to the server!

Though you might want to elaborate on some of your answers a bit. :D