Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Amore's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pointless.
Wow. Beautifully told. Cry

Edit: I was too starstruck to say WELCOME TO THE SERVER
But you might also want to elaborate on your answers a bit. You know, expand them. And let me say the same...

Welcome to the server!
Thanks :) and I'll elaborate, although I am having problems getting the game to work even though I've read and done as the site says. Don't want to PM anyone, butting let it be known I am technically lost when it comes to this, it was my first time to attempt it and I have been trying :)
I suggest posting in the Technical problems forums then, there's where we are to help!
I took care of it after the post was made.
He did, and I am up and running now, because he rocks my socks :) but in the future I will remember to post things where they go :) Sorry :oops:

:D
During this week, I have rped extensively with and around Amore's character Nephuria. Amore has a real nack for story telling as well as staying in character.

To few people can rp a character with such diverse flaws and strengths, Amore easily displays such practices as second nature.

So it is my pleasure to administer the first of many platinum blonde Vouches
to come.

Looking forward to seeing your character progression.
Thank you so much :)