Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Astraner's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well first of All I love Rp alot and I am from the server Moon Guard Us. That server used to have good rp but then free transfers opened up.(and trolls and just horrible people came over.) I really enjoy rping as a member of the Silver Hand.(Yes I know it is technically disbanded but this paladin believes that no matter what it is still there.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States and I speak English.
How did you get into Warcraft?:
my Friends started and I used to play Warcraft1-3.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I was on Ani-wow but it wasnt the same as before becuase people over dramatic stuff.
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really enjoy any type of rp as long as they're not godmodders. Just sorta depends on my mood Im usually up for Tavern Rp.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Blood Elf Paladin. The reason is because of the lore behind both and I love Paladins in general too.
What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be good. I used to be on it but I went back to retail.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Its a tie between Maturity and Godmodding becuase those ruin the server quicker than you can say Wow.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: This is a story of a young paladin. His name is Astraner Flamewalker. Astraner was born 10 years before the Scoruge invaded Quel'Thalas. At the age of Three his father had gave him a sword and engraved on the Hilt, "Son you will be a champion of the Light one day." Unlike most paladins he started training younger than most. His father believed that this would help his powers when he grows older. When the Scoruge invaded Quel'Thalas his father and mother sacrificed them selves to protect him from being killed or being turned into one of those monstrosities. When the Sunwell was destroyed for some reason he did not go along with the Others and become addicted to fel magics. Now ten year later he is 20 a lone paladin trying to destroy the Scoruge and not be taken in by the Corruption of Silvermoon.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!