Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Belnor's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I am a dedicated roleplayer, who loves the world of warcraft universe, i love Raiding in wow and also a little pvp, and most of all roleplay.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Denmark and my language is of course danish, but i am pretty good at english, i get good grades in school.
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, i played on my brothers account (shh!) to try it, and i found it pretty fun, so i bought in myself and started playing.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I played on another private server, that had many roleplayers, then the roleplayers quit, and ever since, i have wondered around looking for another private server with roleplaying.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
my favorite classes (in roleplay) is troll/tauren on the horde side, and Night elf/dwarf on the alliance side, troll/tauren because i like that they live in tribes, and Night elf because they are mysterious, and dwarf, well i don't know why but i just love playing them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Active roleplayers, who are having a great time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
The one with everybody have too know about azeroth, i hate when don't know anything about lore and such.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a warm day in the barrens, Belnor was on his way to orgrimmar, on a political visit, he was going to discuss the war against the lich king with the wise leader of the darkspear tribe.
as he was riding hes kodo through the barrens he looked towards the hills in front of Ashenvale forest, it reminded it of hes old friend, Stormbringer he was called, for they way he could handle the skies through magic.
but they will meet in Northrend some day, as they battle on each side on the icy continent, but for now, he had to go to orgrimmar.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
my story might not good, but im not doing this kind of rp like on forums, it doesn't really appeal to me.
Im always doing my roleplaying in-game(well almost)
Welcome to the server.