Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: +++!Zenthor's Introduction!+++
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I love to RP , hang out and most of all meet new friends ")

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the U.S.A specifically from texas. ( I was born in arkansas though)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My best friend in the world introduced me to WoW and i have been playing it ever since then (3 years)

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I have played other private servers and none of them are ever RP servers and thats what i really want to do so here I am =)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly like relaxing RP you know just like a little house or bar RP but occasionally i will do like a military RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite person to be is a blood elf mage (cleche' i know) because thats is the most fun class to me.
^--- spelled right?
What are your expectations of this server?:
I just want to be immersed into a fun relaxing friendly world.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rule about respect the most because people shouldnt be mean, and should listen to gm's.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hmmm....well i dont really know any stories and i cant really make stuff up without any one to talk to :(

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope not really just message me in game and i would love to hang :)
Oh come on! Make something up! We need to see if you're capable of doing so, should the challenge arise!