Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Brutality's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, to start I'm just going to say I am 17 years old and have been a gamer almost all of my life. I have played console games and PC games galore and PC games appeal to me the most.
I've played WoW for approximately 3 years now and I have enjoyed every aspect of it be it PvE, RP, PvP.
I have played every class and I have loads of experience and knowledge of WoW's content and Lore, but some Lore I might be a little vague on because I have not yet fully read into it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Massachusetts in the United States, and I speak english as my primary language, of course. I did take a French class my sophomore year in highschool, but that didn't stick too well sadly :(

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend actually got me into Warcraft. We played Guild Wars together and he showed me WoW and I wanted it so badly. Then, maybe a month later, I went out and bought the game and loved it instantly, I played for 10 hours straight the first day.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I had heard from someone that this server was into heavy RP and I wanted to check that out, hoping to find some experienced RPers on here to enjoy RP with.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplay that involves lots of fighting and violence and drama, keeps things interesting. I also like RP with large groups of people where many things can go on at once.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class would have to be an Orc Warrior. I am just generally interested in Orc lore because of the ruthlessness of the Orcs, and an Orc warrior displays this fantastically in my opinion because Warriors are strong and fierce, and that's what an Orc is.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are that it will be a very good environment for the kind of RP I am interested in and that I will enjoy it greatly.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Out of all your rules and regulations the one that I find most appealing is the one where you allow any type of RP. I just like the fact you leave all options open for RPers to use, as long as everyone is comfortable with that type of RP

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is something I had written up for my fellow guild members of an RP guild I was in to remember our guild, which is now disbanded. Also, to let you know, the character featured in this short story is now deceased:

Treize stood, staring far off into the distance wondering what was in store for him when he arrived at Valiance Keep. Being in Northrend just meant more death, and that is something he had already seen enough of. His thoughts wandered, having left the Arathi Warmasters, he joined back with the Silver Hand, which was now part of the Argent Crusade. The only reason he got back in was because Tirion Fordring allowed it. After joining he went through a short basic and advanced training in the ways of the Light, feeling as if he owed that much to Tirion, after letting him rejoin, to at least show some faith towards the Light again. He felt he was not worthy of his rank of Argent Champion, but he accepted the position nonetheless.

The only person Treize had any contact with after the Arathi Warmasters disbanded was Grah, and eventually even they lost touch with each other. Treize had heard rumors of some giant man who would roam around Valiance Keep with some gnome, but he doubted it was him. He figured Grah would be off bashing in some Vrykul's skull just because he wanted to see if pieces would go flying out. How wrong he would be. Treize snaps out of his daydreaming and notices the boat is pulling into the port at Valiance Keep.

“Hey, old man, we're here, snap out of it or you're going to be left behind!” the annoying yelling of the young Crusader almost causes Treize to lose his temper. “Oi lad! Leave ‘em be, can't yah see some people ‘ave more important things to do than listen to ya' flappin' yer' gums!?”. Treize is glad to hear his one and only friend in the Argent Crusade right now, besides Tirion, is there with him. Skully they call him. On the fact that he collects the skulls of the Scourge he kills and keeps them in his pack or as trophies on his belt, or any other part of his armor for that matter. Treize respected but revolted the display of such things. Those deformed, vile smelling skulls dangling from Skully's belt. He caught a whiff of the wretched stink and almost gagged. Why had he not washed them before latching them onto his body? Treize recalls Skully would always give the answer “Well ‘cause! If I did that then I'd ‘ave to wash meself too!” he would always chuckle at his own jokes.
Welcome to the server!

Keep in mind that on the server you probably won't be able to have characters that have as much contact with lore characters (Thrall, Arthas, Illiadan, Tirion, Etc) as yours did, and high-up military ranks have to be obtained with a special profile. Aside from that, have fun!
Welcome to the server!

And Maulbane, Illiadan? Is that Illidan's long lost brother..?
Oh yes, I realize this Maulbane. That was just a one time thing because of my old guild's history, which has built up over I'd say two years. So it's very long and complicated. : /