Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Delrik's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I've been playing WoW since Burning Crusade came out, and up until now I have been an avid roleplayer on the retail RP servers. Unfortunately my server, Moonguard, is slowly degrading in quality just like every RP server before it. Before I roleplayed on WoW I was an active roleplayer on certain Warcraft 3 maps and DnD with my friends whenever I could.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm orignally from Ontario, Canada, but I moved to Florida, U.S.A. when I was four. I only know English fluently since all of my schooling so far has been in the United States.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Honestly, I kinda just fell in love with every game Blizzard has released so far and I've tried my hardest to get my hands on and play all of the Warcraft series.

What made you seek our server over others?:
As I mentioned earlier my retail server is slowly degrading from the mass exodus from other low quality rp servers and even more so from PvPers coming to Moonguard yet have no respect for Role Playing itself. On top of this I don't have any income to continue paying for WoW and have been searching extensivly for an atleast decent RP private server. I couldn't really find mainy and of the ones I did find most havn't been active for months.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Every Kind! If I didn't branch out I would have grown bored of roleplaying by now.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My all time favorite race would have to be the Kal'dorei. I just can't help but love their ability to be dark and mysterious and at times completely unpredictable. Also I love how close they are to the forests and nature, especially the druids.
On the other hand I feel drawn to the Forsaken as well. They can be just as diverse in personallities, maybe even more so, than the humans.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to encounter a server of mature and intelegent Role Players that are still have a sense of humor. (I've encountered many people so engrossed in the seriousness of their character they forget to relax and kick back every now and again)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Most of the rules didn't really catch my eye, seeing as they are quite standard on most servers, until of course I reached Humility. Now that one surprised me. I have never before seen that posted as an actual rule and I applaud you for it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm sorry to say I'm not much of a storyteller myself. To me writing or telling a story takes the type of planning that just goes against how I am. I'm more of the "Flying by the seat of you pants." kinda person in mostly everything I do and so far its worked out great. So regretfully I must say... No story for you!
You like Night Elves -and- Druids?! Man, you made my day! I am more than happy to say...
Welcome to the server!
Heh... I normally always role a Night elf druid and thank you.