Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing leonardi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I am 17 years old now and from Holland, I've been playing world of warcraft for over 3 years now. And have always been somewhat attracted to the Lore and roleplay in world of warcraft. Though i always played with my real life friends on a "Normal" server in the Retail version of world of warcraft i also have been trying to find a nice roleplaying server for myself.

In this i have tried many different private servers in wich i have experiences quite some enjoyable roleplaying. But mostly this was interruptes with PvPers ganking us from outof nowhere just disturbing the people who wanted to roleplay. Things got worse and RPing got impossible on most of those servers, So i gave up and tried exploring other games for Roleplay but not succesfull.

Untill i just googled wow private roleplaying server and came here,
I hope i will be taken into this community and enjoy some real WoW Roleplay

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.) I come from Holland, So my primary language is Dutch however i have been teaching myself English through all sorts of ways.
And i can speak and write english in a decent way.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend and i decided to try this cause we heard so much about it.
I was at first quite the slow leveler. Took me about 3 months to get level 16 primarily because i was herbing all day to get 1 gold wich was totally awesome for me back then. And i would go to the auction house to spend it on a little pet owl or a cat or something like that. And when the Burning crusade came i actually really started to like leveling with the new factions and really got me going.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well the fact that there is this introduction thing here is verry nice for me to see. Since my previous tries to roleplay had bad endings because of people who didn't share the same interest as i did.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I enjoy an active roleplay, With as much as possible people. At one time i might be doing my dayjob or profession and the other moment fighting of enemys or monsters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human paladin, Though on the retail version of world of warcraft i have a Draenei Paladin the Draenei has always dissapointed me in looks.
And the Paladin i became facinated with because of its lore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A nice roleplaying environment with people who share the same interest as me, Roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Quote:Respect
Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional. Show respect to your fellow players, regardless of their faction or affiliation. We are all playing this game to enjoy it, and being rude or disrespectful to another player does not enhance anyone's enjoyment. If it enhances your own enjoyment, you undoubtedly do not belong on this server. Being respectful is easy enough if you think about it. Even players that you dislike or seem unable to get along with can be treated with respect. When all else fails, the IGNORE filter is in place for a reason.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Leonardi Burckheart:
Born on a farm in Hillsbrad Foothills he lived with his Father and Mother, Untill they where brutally murdered while transporting comodities when he was just a little boy. He was then raised by his grandfather on that farm from wich he learned the art of the paladin. His grandfather had been a paladin under the command of Uther Lightbringer. And Leonardi's dream has always been to follow in his grandfathers footsteps into becoming a paladin and a weapon of justice.

He now still works on a farm and though he is a paladin and a follower of the light his heart is also filled with a little anger, what he wants is to avenge the people who on that one day murdered his parents in cold blood.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
I am verry new to real roleplay, also i am verry bad with making up names.
and if the name i chose now is not a suitable roleplaying name i am open for some suggestions or otherwise guideline for making a better name.

Also i hope that i will be accepted to this community although my experience in roleplaying is not much.