Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: AisuShukun's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a very relaxed player, and usually play with close friends. I play to pass time, and to meet people. World of Warcraft covers both aspects, so, it's a fun game. A Role Play server makes that even better.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am born and residing in the United States, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when a friend of mine introduced me to it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've always loved role play, and after going through countless other servers with maybe one or two role players on them, I found this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can play any role play at all, but I prefer role playing in a relaxing scene, maybe just talking to people, or going on a journey. Romance is something I enjoy in a role play, but it can be substituted. I'm up for anything pretty much.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is either a Human or a Blood elf, and my favorite classes are a Warrior and Mage. Humans are diverse, and I can really get into character with one. Blood elf's, to me, are the Horde version of a Human. Warrior is one of my favorite classes because you're right in the action, and on the front lines, wielding your sword, gripped with both hands, bringing it down on your foe! Mages are another favorite because you harness the powers of nature. You can incinerate your foe with a mighty blast of fire, or freeze them in place with your powerful ice spells! They're VERY versatile.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a good, friendly, role play heavy server that I can log in and enjoy for hours on end. I expect to meet plenty of people, and make a lot of friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
This may seem dumb, but out of all rules, Keyboard Skills. I can't count how many role plays I have had to endure with horrid typing! That is my biggest annoyance in a role play. If you don't spell correctly, I have a low tolerance for you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Aisu sat on the fence, swinging his legs lightly as the warm breeze caused his black hair to dance. He fixed his hair and moved it out of his eyes with a sigh. "You really need to get that cut." Kate said with a laugh as she walked up to Aisu, taking a seat beside him.
"Yeah, I know." Aisu said, laughing lightly to himself. Aisu was twelve at this point in his life. His hair had grown to a reasonable length past his eyes, and ears. His hair was straight though, which was a gene he got from his father. He had a beautiful set of light blue eyes, that almost glowed.
"I'm kidding. Your hair is very handsome on you." Kate said as she ran a hand through his hair. Kate had been Aisu's friend since he was four, and had always been his neighbor. She had a nice shade of copper hair that extended to
the middle of her back and was perfectly straight. Her eyes were a chocolate brown. Aisu's face turned red as she ran her hand through his hair.
"Oh, really? Thanks." Aisu said, looking at the ground. He had always been the nervous type, and he was pretty sure Kate knew it. He smiled and laughed though, Kate was his friend, and he'd always be OK with anything she did, because he would do anything for her.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there a certain style of naming I will need? Do I need to use Fantasy-like names? Or can I use Japanese names such as Aisu?