Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Sin'sholai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The Sin'sholai

A new sun dawns

The Horde as it was is no more. Blood Elves and Forsaken, manipulated into the belief that their allies have betrayed them, have joined under a new agreement. The Sin'sholai, the Blood Pact, now binds the Forsaken and the Elves together as allies against the Horde, against the Alliance, and against the Scourge.

Changes to the world:

The Blood Elves and Forsaken are no longer part of the Horde, and have left Thrall's service in disgust. Orcs, Tauren, and Trolls are Kill on Sight in Silvermoon, Undercity, and any Elven or Forsaken outpost, and the Blood Elves and Forsaken are unwelcome in Orgrimmar, Thunder Bluff, or any other Horde outpost.

Rommath is now King of the Blood Elves, and has legitimized the Blood Magi and their study of Fel magic as a way of empowering the Blood Elven race.

The Forsaken have now set their eyes on Northrend as a place to expand and defeat the Traitor-Prince, Arthas.

The Blood Elves and Forsaken will now work to reclaim their combined lands from the Scourge.

[Image: Iconof_darkness.png]
...Wow.
To all the Undead currently helping the Horde in the Arathi battles: HA!
What about us Horde helping the Forsaken in Arathi?... >.>
What does this mean for the battle against Stromgarde? There were Orcs, Undead, and Trolls at the fight last night. Which sides should we expect to leave?
No one has to leave, it'd now be a three way war.
Mikain Wrote:No one has to leave, it'd now be a three way war.
Which is one of the most epic kinds of war.
YAY!
I both love and hate this twist at the same time. Right now, I'm just in shock. Honestly. And for real.

It's going to be so epic, but this is going to be rather rough IC. Oh man.

*sits in a corner, cursing at the wall*
AND THE PLOT THICKENS.

This is totally awesome guys. Good work!
Shoudnt the most realisting thing that could happen be Thralls order to remove all soldgers (orc, tauren, troll) from worthless Arathi front, and move them somewhere more usefull? (Like Ashenwale front)
This is... interesting to say the least.
Quote:Shoudnt the most realisting thing that could happen be Thralls order to remove all soldgers (orc, tauren, troll) from worthless Arathi front, and move them somewhere more usefull? (Like Ashenwale front)

Thrall wouldn't give up Hammerfall it is a sacred place to the orcs.
Zoh my god!

Almost as interesting aas the time bugs were infesting Azeroth and taking places for them. (If I recall correctly...)
Wuh-oh. I reckon this'll spell bad news for those currently in Undercity who aren't Forsaken. Ah well. Mushuk will be pleased with this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4