Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Fenrir's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a 16 year old teenager. I've RPed before in various forms, and have tried the WoW Trial before. RPing for me includes via Starcraft, Forums, WC3, etc. Just here to have fun :P

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Started Playing WC3 on a Friend's Recommendation long ago.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Friend gave me a link, said you guys were cool.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplay that's structured, but has an exciting thrill to it, and has relaxed moments.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dark Elves, they just look cool.

What are your expectations of this server?:
None really, I just hope the community is awesome, and no one is mean :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, because you gotta give it to earn it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Fenrir sat quietly at the table, and glanced out the window. The moon was giving off an eery glow, almost an ominous one. He clicked his boots, and basked his wolf pelt. All felt right, yet things were far too calm for this little hut he had found abandoned in the woods. He knew that wolves lurked the woods nearby, but didnt believe in such tall talk. As he got up, he grabbed some of the mead he snagged from back in town. It tasted delicious. He loved the taste as it slid down his throat, and he felt the fizz and drink rush down. Tonight was to be a hefty night, a night of enjoyment for him, after such adventure. Of course, the unexpected generally lies when you don't wish for it. And so, with the thought of such crossing his mind, a pack of the supposed "wolves" burst through the door of the hut. He drew his sword, ready to fight against these apparently bloodthirsty creatures. He licked his lips. Oh, what a fun night this would turn out to be.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing else.
Welcome to CotH!