Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

Hello, my name is Ignas, I'm 16. I am a player, who's favorite game genre is RPG. My favorite games were diablo , warcraft, gothic and fable series. I'm a friendly person and i love roleplaying.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I'm from Lithuania, in Europe, and my primary language is lithuanian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Then I was a small child, I watched, how my dad played warcraft2. I liked watching, how multiple units were fighting, and I started playing the game myself. Later, my dad bought warcraft3. And I liked, the new 3d graphics, and how the heroes advance levels.Later, then WoW got out, my dad bought it. But my father didn't liked MMO, so he gave his account to me. I spent lots of hours at computer in a PVP server, and then, my friend, told my about roleplaying. At first, I didn't liked it, but, in some time, i just loved, how peple were acting as their characters, and i got hooked on roleplaying.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I've stoped playing on the global server, because my parents stopped paying for it, so I started looking for a good private server. At first i played on PVP servers, but later, I started to miss my beloved RP. I started to look all over the google, and in the forums, I found, that COTH is one of the best private RP servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I like tavern roleplaying the most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite class is human, because, i like to look like myself, and my favorite class is a rogue, because, i like sneaking around and stealing stuff.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I think, that this server is big, and full of friendly roleplayers, and that no people are poweremoting.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Tolerance, because, it is one of the most needed thing in the world.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

First of all, I want to tell you, that I'm not a good storyteller, but I can try.

A messenger, named Shomart, was riding on his fast black horse to carry a message from Ironforge to Stormwind. His long dark hair, was waving, and he was riding through the searing gorge, which was full of foul beasts, dark iron dwarves, and other dangerous beings. Suddenly, one of the dark iron dwarves spotted him, and started shooting with his rifle,other dwarves were aleted by the gunfire sounds, and started chasing Shomart. Few bullets flew just above his head, then one of the dwarves, got a direct hit to the horse's leg. The horse fell, and the boy, had to run by his feet. He ran, and reached the blackrock mountain. The messenger went through the massive gates, and got out, through another end of the mountain. Shomartwas sneaking through the burning steppes, trying not to get attention, of the orcs, or the dragons, that live in this hot place. The runner looked around, then looked at his map and compass. And started climbing mountains. Then he reached the Elwyn forest, and he was near the Northshire abbey. He climbed down there, and went into direction of Stormwind...

Yes, I know it wasn't very good.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

No thanks.
Welcome to CotH!