Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Azoomba's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I'm a rather casual player, I play WoW for like 3 years now, and I currently came back to Private servers due to some things I need to save for. I consider myself not bad at Rp, but rather a "normal" Rper. Ever since I get in RP two years ago, I look forward for more experience, which looks pretty good on this server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I am from Portugal, my primary is portuguese, but I mostly speak English on the Internet.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when I saw a 14day trial on a store and since then I've been playing around.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Retail doesn't appeal to me any longer, and I'm looking forward for some good Rp experience, and then I found this server, which looks promising to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I mostly enjoy journey type adventure's, you can go anywhere with your friends, have some fun in a tropical jungle, a dinossaur infested crater, a warm desert beach! But I'm into most Rp kinds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race lorewise are trolls, the lore involving them is HUGE, and also very appealing to me, they have empire's, they have wars, they summon Blood Gods, and lot of instances in the game are dedicated to trolls! Though, the looks on armor of the male trolls don't look very appealing, they are skinny, the back looks weird, plus they can't wear shoes. On this part, Orcs are the ideal for me.
I'm also a Hunter lover. Since I first started my first class was a hunter, plus I love having an animal by my side.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a awesome RP server, full of people to Rp with, and with many tastes and Rp types.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
Quote:Respect
Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional. Show respect to your fellow players, regardless of their faction or affiliation. We are all playing this game to enjoy it, and being rude or disrespectful to another player does not enhance anyone's enjoyment. If it enhances your own enjoyment, you undoubtedly do not belong on this server. Being respectful is easy enough if you think about it. Even players that you dislike or seem unable to get along with can be treated with respect. When all else fails, the IGNORE filter is in place for a reason.

Respect GM requests and decisions, and treat them as final. Do not argue over kicks, suspensions, or bans unless you HONESTLY feel it was a case of mistaken identity. In that case, you may contact Grakor and make your case. If it is determined that it was not a case of mistaken identity, then do not argue further.

If you are not the person who was suspended, do not appeal kicks, suspensions, or bans. This is the business of the kicked/suspended/banned player ONLY. If you insist on speaking on the behalf of someone else, you will be suspended. Don't do it.

I'm not sure why this comes up so much, but let me make this clear: If you were banned, and you come back, you will be banned AGAIN. Don't look so shocked.

Defiance of GMs also lies under this rule. If a GM tells you to do something, DO IT. Even if you don't agree with it. If you have a concern, bring it up with Grakor via PM.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Hello!
My name is Azoomba, and I'm a orc adventurer!
This will tell you the story of my early life, here it goes!

Once in a time, when I was young, the plains were a mystery to me, with so many things to reveal and uncover. In that times, I would stay up to night and stared at the moon for long hours, trying to discover what was the meaning of it and the other shining stars that I looked at. I then promised to myself I would visit every place in Azeroth, to uncover it's secrets and reveal it to everyone!
To do that, I visited Orgrimmar in search of books and scrolls to help me on my travel, but many of the elders said some tiny humanoids had the upper hand on exploring journey's, so I shall search for them!

Now my adventure begins! I'm in search of more information about this strange world we live in, and to meet many creatures and fellow friends!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Welcome to the server then!