Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Snakey347's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am seventeen years old started to play retail version of World of Warcraft about a year ago and the first server I was on was a RP server ecause before I even played World of Warcraft I did RP posting on websites. I started to play private servers because of the pay for retail version. I have doing RP for about five years now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the Untied States of America and I only talk English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to it by a friend way back when and when I would go to his house he would show me his guys play them let me play them and make new guys and I loved it so got the game myself, but sadly he has quit World of Warcraft for the time being.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wanted a RP server that had great quality and when I found yours I was amazed how good it sounded.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like mostly all of the above I can sit around a tavern talking about random stuff, fighting and action are fun, and I like to RP in pairs, but not in crowds really.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hardest question I have to say two things because that a hard question... Human Palliadn and Undead Death Kight.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have loads of fun RPing with you guys.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Grammar required.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A man walked through the hallways of the abandon chapel his foot steps echoing off the walls. He was there trying to explore the past of the chaple. As he makes his way to the end of the Hallway he spots something. It looked like a little girl crying. So he went to see what was wrong with her, but as he came closer she stoped crying then vanished. The man never came back to the church again and stoped exploring the past.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This is going to be great.