Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Penelope's Introduction :].
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm Penelope, just an average player in the World of Warcraft game. I roleplay, and thats why I'm here. I'm quite friendly, -most of the time XD- and I'm active around GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) 1:00PM to 10:00PM. I'm quite cheerful, and I'm vacant most of the time and open my arms to anybody that needs help -I'm not homophobic-. I love pvping, and I level up in a flash. I'm a very experienced player, especially with hidden houses all around the globe of Azeroth.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm Korean, but I was born in Canada. I speak foul Korean, but my english is decent. So I'd guess my primary language is English! .
How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft from the Blizzard games. I started playing Warcraft III, and I had gotten hooked at that game. Then a friend introduced me to World of Warcraft, which he said was a fun mmorpg. So, as I heard this, I went to a store and bought it. I played retail for 1 year, then quit because I realized there were PRIVATE SERVERS.

What made you seek our server over others?:
How I chose this server over others was that other servers were hardcore pvping or extreme blizzlike servers. So I got bored of those categories, and realised what I did in retail, roleplay. I popped up google, and searched roleplaying servers, and bam, here I am writing this introduction to gain access into this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm a relaxed roleplayer, but when it gets deep and extreme, I'd prefer that too. In all of my roleplay experience, I was the character that was always drunk, funny, or in a life or death situation. But overall, I like serious RPs that focus on the storyline. -out of NOWHERE-.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race to rp with are humans. My favourite race to raid/pvp with are nightelves. Humans are good to rp with, they aren't like nightelfs where they are peaceful and enviormentally concerned. Humans can be anything to the storyline, they could be a serious man seeking vengance, or just a drunk pirate roaming the coasts of Stranglethorn. My favourite class is the rogue, a sneaky fellow. They can be dark, or drunk. But they can sure give a hell of a beating.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to have a mix of all rpers. To serious to funny. I want this server to be like none other, a great strict rping server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
What appeals to me the most is that this is the only rping server there is. -I think-.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
One of my stories was I was a human that had bought a house in the coasts of Hillsbrad. My character was happy, and enjoyed his life. Until he encountered a gnome named Marley. Marley became close friends with my character, then as my character ordered Marley to take care of his house while he goes to war at Outlands, Marley experiments with his house. My character's house was blown up from a engineered bomb that Marley had made. Marley vanished into hiding, leaving my character homeless, and thirsty for vengenace.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. Just asking for a good role playing server and I think this is it.
Nice another Korean!
Welcome to the server!

Happiness is mandatory, citizen.