Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Valenithe's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I've been playing WoW for quite awhile now. Afew months after it came out, actually. I've been playing on Roleplay servers on Retail WoW ever since I got the game, which was odd because I never really roleplayed before then. I suppose it just caught my attention and it went on from there. I wont say I'm the greatest roleplayer out there, but I do have quite abit of knowledge in the Roleplaying field. My real name is Damien (No last name for ju!). And umm... That's pretty much all I can think of at the moment...

My primary language would have to be American English. I live in America, obviously. Yarp...

As stated above, I kinda just jumped into it afew months after it came out, and it went on from there. Nothing really much to say other than that.

Again, as stated above, I've been roleplaying since I first began WoW, which was afew months after it came out. I've been playing on quite afew private servers, but none that actually had any legitimate roleplaying. That is, until I found this server. I did a random search for roleplaying private servers and yours popped up. (Don't ask why I didn't do this earlier, because I have no idea. xD)

I'm more of a laid back, kickin' it kinda roleplayer. I CAN get serious when the need arises, but all in all, I'm just pretty much an open roleplayer. I'll roleplay with anyone that's willing to come say "Hi" or if I am feeling in the mood to approach someone myself, which I'm sorry to say, is rare. Mainly because I don't usually want to end up screwing someone elses roleplay up that they may have had in mind for that particular time.

Well, I began easy with a Human Warrior as my first roleplaying (and level 60 and level 70 characters) character. With Humans, you don't really need to act too much different in the roleplay world than you do in real life, other than you know... being in battle with weapons and armor plating on and the like. So I guess it would have to be a Human Warrior. The brunt of the action. The go-in and get it done type of guy.

Well, obviously to have a great roleplaying atmosphere, but to also be nice and relaxed. Not too harsh in the aspect of OOC (Out of Character) because I knew afew guilds on Retail WoW that cracked down very hard on OOC chat at all.

Well, I could tell you my Human Warrior's background I guess. He was a Stromgarde Citizen who happened to be drafted for the war and left his home and family behind. After afew years, he returned to the Arathi Highlands to find that Stromgarde had been besieged. (Btw, if you have ever seen the Machinima "Return" then you should know, I had this story all lined up before that came out, so don't accuse meh! >.<). Anyway, he learned that his family had escaped into Tirisfal and were being "protected" at the Scarlet Monastery there. Of course, they were really accused of being in league with the Scourge and were killed. Varen (my character's name) swore vengeance against the Syndicate and the Scarlet Crusade. That's pretty much the summary of his tale.

Thanks for creating such a great server and I hope you guys enjoy my introduction.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNnL0QWtAiE[/youtube]
You might also want to add questions! Just to look awesome, y'know ;) ?

Welcome to the server!