Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rastalor's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
((Excuse my spelling/grammar I am Bosnian-American, English is a second language but I think I am quite good at it.))

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I am a hardcore Rper..I grew up pretty tough so I always needed a vent or something to do to cool off. I used to Rp on Runescape for a little before moving to World of Warcraft. Currently I rp on Moon Guard. I play a lot, well whenever time allows me too actually. I do follow lore and believe that the people behind these games put a lot of creativity and imagination into the game so we should at least keep it in their context.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in Bosnia & Hercegovina, my primary language being Bosnian or English...I'm not too sure yet lol.
How did you get into Warcraft?:
Just needed an escape from real world problems..Though running doesn't help, finding a clear mind to find a solution does..

What made you seek our server over others?:
All the fantastic feedback you guys recieved...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
MY favorite type of rp is when a random event formulates from nothing! Whether im the catalyst or not, random rp is my favorite. This doesn't mean I don't love being in a guild or anything, that's always fun also. I usualy play the cool relaxed guy who'll make the snippy comment but dodge a fight with good looks and words alone. But hey, there might be some hidden power there somewhere...Sometimes I'll play the justified evil character, who does th dirty work politics won't allow the police to do. In his mind, it's his way or the highway.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have a favorite, though I do favor alliance because of past experiences of no hore rp on the servers I played. I hope this isnt true with this one.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have fun, not run into griefers...and enjoy myself!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, respect is key in this world.."Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional" I really like this.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"It's midnight in Stormwind...the night owls are about, patrolling their city hoping not to have to deal with any inglorious theivin' bastards wanting to shake things up...No..these "guards" if you call them that just want to go home to their warm beds and sleep, relax...Pretend there's no crime going on..But I know..I know there is crime and murder and rape..And it all happens right under our noses." *The pitter patter of rain hitting the cobblestones is fairly audible, this man probably writing or narrating outside in the weather. He puts his hat on and walks down the alleyway, the lightning illuminating the beggars and rats every time it strikes.* "This city's got its head so far up their behind they couldn't smell feces if they tried...Goddamn political fat cats in their robes, scarfing down down food like there's no tomorrow...While children beg and plead for a slice of bread. Theres got to be change...And a way to do it without chaning who -I- am..." *The walking ends as a door creaks open and closed, the unseathing of a blade is heard.*

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Sure I'd like to ask a question, What's more important, doing good, or not doing wrong? Just one of the philosophical questions that I used to build my character around.
Welcome to CotH!
Deleted the double-post for you.

Welcome!
Great mini-RP!! Sounds like something like one of those movies like Watchmen :p
Grakor456 Wrote:Deleted the double-post for you.

Welcome!

My, my, Grakor of all people in your thread? This one is a lucky one.

Welcome to CotH from me too!
Yes indeed: Welcome!
Your narrative reminded me of a WoW-styled Glass Menagerie. Good job. It made me smile.
Welcome to the Server... PM me if you have any question if your in need of trouble.
Thanks for all the welcomes! It's good to see such a nice and friendly rp community. The mini rp was writtten pretty fast, but I do like to rp a very internaly conflicted character, struggling between staying above a criminals level, but trying to clean the streets. I guess I should have put Vigilante under the Favorite Types of rp. :)