Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: So long, farewell, auf wie...Nuts to it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, you little hellions who I've come to love, fear, admire, and stalk follow around stealthily befriend, I have some sad news.

I'm leaving CotH. Not permanently mind you, I'm heading on vacation today and I won't have a computer to use to talk with you all! Anyways, I'll be gone until Sunday, and then I shall see you on Monday/Tuesday.

I hope you all have a lovely time without your favorite psychopath [besides Cressy ;D (Just kidding, Cress)] and I shall talk to you all when I return!
See you and have fun! I'll say this again, don't get eaten by a savagekin or anything!
You scared me for a moment, there. I thought I was going to have to smack you into submission.

Have fun! :)
After suffering a horrid heart attack from reading the first few words, I read the rest of what you had to say! Have fun on your vacation, I'm sure you deserve it. Bring us back some nice souvenirs, 'ey?
...You aren't leaving forever?

*Slowly moves pistol away from own head*

That's good.
Well, If you're going to be back...
That's good. :D
Bah! I was like "NOOOOO not another one!"

Damn ye Helvete. But have fun on your vacation!
Quote:I thought I was going to have to smack you into submission.

Do it for good measure!

And have fun, Helvete!
Kretol Wrote:You scared me for a moment, there. I thought I was going to have to smack you into submission.

Have fun! :)

Man, me too. I thought I was gonna have to smack a bish, again.

I'm glad you aren't leavin for good!
Word things right next time.

[Image: smiley.gif]
Quote:I'm leaving CotH

:D

Quote:Not permanently mind you

:(

I kid. Miss you, Boingo!
Woa, scare the heck out of me with the title you ass! >.> <.< -_-
Yah...
<3

Oh, I feel so loved! Anyways, I'm back now.
Well then, I'm giving you an official, shiny and purple...

Welcome back!
Pages: 1 2