Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Elandria's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've never played in a roleplaying server yet. In non-rp servers i'm usally a troll shaman or a blood elf paladin. Now, i want to make a troll shaman too.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Hungary, my primal language is hungarian, but i can speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
In 2004, my best friend showed me the game. And i've thought it's an intresting game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wanted to play in a roleplaying server, and i found this one. It's truly amazing!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, anything!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll Shaman. Trolls are my favourites in the warcraft lore. (Second is Nigh Elf)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I want to learn all of the RP stuff..

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Good grammar requied...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
One day, a night elf sentinel walked in a forest, with two citizens. The citizens told her: they saw something wrong. They walked deep inside the forest, then the sentintel stopped. She heard some strange noise. She turned left, and started to walk. That was a bad idea. A black wolf appeared: but that wolf was not a normal wolf. It had green, glowing eyes. The sentinel was hit it with quick slash, and the wolf vanished. Strange. Really strange... The woman and the two citizens returned to they village. The sentinel was spoke with an archdruid, who told her: that wolf was came from the emerald dream.
-The emerald dream? -asked the sentinel- How is it possible?
-That wolf was sended by Ysera. She needs help.-Said the druid.
(Well that's not the end but its really long. I won't post the full story, sorry.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None.
Welcome! I would expand on your answers a bit, surely you can do more with the questions!
Welcome! The server is down right now (a rare thing) but it should be up shortly! Looking forward to seeing you in RP :D