Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Seryn's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. As a player, well, as far as my wanting to win/lose goes (as in being competitive) I'd say I keep a pretty level head, my viewpoint on games isn't neccessarily to win (Although it would be perferred) but more of to make sure everyone's having a good time.

2. Born and raised in USA, and my primary language is English.

3. A few of my friends started playing it, and I wondered what it was, so I decided to try the Trial for it (About 3-5 months before BC) and I fell in love with it. My friend got me started on RPing in WoW about a year into it, and I had a blast, so I decided to do it more and more often.

4. Well, my friends (The ones who started me on WoW originally, and a few more that I had met) started playing on here, and I was appealed by it, hearing that it was a bit more of a hardcore RPing experience than the WoW RP servers. I had also heard from a few random games on Warcraft 3 that CotH was pretty fun.

5. I like to mix mine up a little bit, I like to build up a story with other characters, and if needed to make the RPing experience more fun, I'll occasionally fight. I perfer smaller groups of people (4-10)

6. Well, depending on the situation, I enjoy a Human Paladin for plain gaming. I like being able to take on large groups of people, especially when it means you'll probably have a nearby ally/friend nearby to talk with. For RPing I would have to say a Blood Elf Rogue is quite attracting. I like the Idea of my character having a low profile, and sneaking around.

7. I expect a friendly Player-Base (OOC) and enforcement of the rules if someone steps out of line, but still leaving a reasonable amount of space for accidents (As in, someone unintentionally breaking the rules, realizing it, and attempting to redeem themselves for it.)

8. I feel that Tolerance would have to be the greatest appeal to me, I've been in more than enough games of people bashing one another over Race, Sexuality, and Religion. I don't enjoy seeing this happen OOC.
9. After 3 days of running, Alena had finally decided it would be safe to rest, to collect her thoughts. As she sat down, she asked Kailo "You think they'll be alright?" Kailo looked at her, with a fearful glance. "I can only hope so..." Alena replied while gently patting Kailo on the head. A light rustle comes from within the bushes. Kailo's ears perked up, as he quickly got up and Growled at the bush. "Who's there?!" Alena questioned with a hint of worry. Kailo dove into the bush, claws extended and jaw agape. A loud "Agh! Damn Cat!" arose from the bushes, as a forest troll leapt out from it, axes drawn. Alena drew her blades, in preparation for combat, only to find that 4 more trolls came out from surrounding trees. Alena shouted "Kailo, come!" only to find that there was no response. She sighed and said "Very well, I'm going to take as many of you down as I can, Prepare to die!" She charged the first Troll, only to find a sling wrapped around her feet mid-run. She fell, and the last thing she remembered was green feet coming towards her, before the world around her became dark.
Welcome to Coth!
Welcome to Coth!!