Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Throm-Ka!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello there I'm Graz'nul. I have been playing Blizzard games for about ten years now. My first game by them was the original Diablo and I loved it. When Diablo 2 came out I started to play on Battle Net and fell in love with online games. After that it has just been hopping from one game to another.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States, Oregon to be exact. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
After talking with some people on Battle Net they said I should try out Warcraft 3, so I went and bought it, played through the campaign, then hopped on Battle Net. I did not like playing Warcraft 3 online, but I did like the campaign and that is what got me interested in the lore of Warcraft. After that I downloaded the first two and played through them, though I didn't really like them as much. When World of Warcraft came out I played on a PvP server, but got tired of all the Rogues ganking me every two seconds. So I started to play on the PvE servers and when I got bored with them I switched over to the RP ones and found that I liked to RP more than I liked to raid kill others pointlessly.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Serious RP. I was tired of the noobs on retail and on other private RP servers. So I hit Google up once more and eventually found this server.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all sorts of role play. Though my favorite would have to be tribal RP where there are a select group of people who love and respect each other and all work together so they survive the harshness of Kalimdor.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be the Orcs. They have the best lore behind them and their racial behaviors intrigue me. I love how they command respect, yet can think other clans of Orcs to be so inferior. My favorite class is a Shaman because they are the wise men that all others look up to in every race, except Draenei, but they are nasty and don't count.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find serious RP here and none of the 'lol' and '1337' speak that goes on within retail. I also expect a wide variety of characters to RP with on many different characters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favorite rules would have to be Respect, and Maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Graz'nul's hair blew slowly in the wind as he sat on a hill overlooking the Frostwolf village. He gently pat Naltek, his snow wolf companion. "The world has gotten peaceful since the battle against the Burning Legion, boy. We have reached a point in our lives where our race isn't in a constant battle. I haven't seen peace in the Orcish race since I was a child, before Gul'dan...I'd rather not speak of such horrid things. What say you we head on down to grab a bite to eat?"
Graz'nul and Naltek slowly began to walk back to the village. By the time they reached it they could smell the sweet scent of roasting bear and hear the laughing of small children at play. As Graz'nul sat down before a fire he was greeted by a punch on the shoulder. He turned to see who it was and smiled when he saw it was his mate, He'raka. She began to hold his arm tight and Graz'nul used his free hand to rub her stomach. "He will be a nice strong Orc." said Graz'nul with a hearty smile. "Oh? And what makes you think it is a boy?" He chuckled and simply said. "I just know it is."
They ate their share of the bear then spent the rest of the night reminiscing before they fell asleep. This was a fairly typical day in Graz'nul's life and he wouldn't want it to change in any way.

((Not action packed or anything, but I think it shows the simpler, calmer side of things that not many tend to focus on.))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. The stickies, wiki, and FAQ answered all my questions.
WEEEEEEEEELCOME to CoTH!