Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Styns Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player, I would consider myself an explorer. I really enjoy scouring the land for those areas that just have that hidden beauty. Those places where you go back to everyone once and awhile just because they seem so special and off the beaten path.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States, born and raised. My primary language is english, and I'm not bad at gaelic either.(Grandparents on my moms side are from scotland.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got Warcraft 3 for Christmas one year, I was amazed by the detailed story line, I went straight to the warcraft books after that. After reading a few of those, I really had the urge to try World of Warcraft. So I bought it and made a human paladin on Feathermoon. I was really enjoying it, made a few friends. I just can't afford the fee anymore. So I thought there has to be a private server out there dedicated to RP. Google and a couple words later, here I am!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I looked at this server earlier this year, and I really liked how you had to make an introduction/application and be approved to join. Still have to post an intro but you don't have to be approved, it helps weed out the griefers. Which I hated on retail.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really enjoy a treasure hunting style roleplay. I guess you could say Indiana Jones, but without the whole hero saving the day thing, and more of a greedy treasure hunter interested in the "hard to find".

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It's really hard to say, I enjoy playing serveral. If I had to chose though, my top two would be, a human paladin and a dwarf hunter. I enjoying playing a character with a strong faith, and a strong arm. As for a dwarf hunter, I like the laid back, outdoors attitude you can work around.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm expecting to have the time of my life, and a life for my time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional. I really like how that's stated. Respect is the core of mature behavior. Once you have that down, your set.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He allowed his gaze to trace around, crystal-like orbs seeming to gleam underneath his dark hood, the rest of her face consumed in shadow as his hood remained over his face; His gaze had shifted towards the high skies as he moved to the surface of a large oak tree, a frown playing upon his lips as he seemed to attempt to take in all of the moon's beauty, he always did this, seeming to ponder upon each detail of the night sky, the dark skies that seemed to stretch out like a dark barathrum, the stars that seemed to glow like lanterns, leading the way through the night sky.

Then ofcourse, there was the moon, the moon that could fill anyone with a mixture of feelings, although they would indeed stand and stare at the moon's beauty in awe, they would ofcourse be pulled into a state of depression, noone knew why the moon had such an impact upon anyone, anything. Everything simply knew that there was something haunting in the light of the moon; it had all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, even though for some it could be seen as the light of the soul.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction.
Welcome to the server!

This looks like a great introduction to me. :D