Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Five days off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Err. Well, I felt I'd at least leave a notice ahead of time because I'll be gone from the server for five days straight next week. From Monday the 10th to Friday the 14th.

Reason? Well, a gathering with friends and alike, you could say. We will sit down and play games for 5 days straight. Going to be loads of fun. Unfortunately I suspect I won't have internet or WoW during this time, so I thought I'd write here for all of those who are currently involved with any of my characters.

I don't know if I'm supposed to write what my characters are supposed to be doing during this time, but I'll skip it for now. Isadorian is somewhere in Booty Bay, staying out of trouble and Edrandri was last seen near Tarren Mill. There. Now you know.
Have fun! Don't pass out from too much playing! :D We'll be here, waiting for you!
Aah, good old games, have fun with that!
dilnikas Wrote:Don't pass out from too much playing! :D

I never did that so far. I've had friends who fell asleep holding the controls. And, to top it off, I have a friend who fell asleep while playing F.E.A.R. and kept playing in his sleep. It was awesomeness. XD
Have fun!

...Yess... Fun...
I already said this on MSN, but oh well.

Have fun! :mrgreen: