Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Robs's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a very heavy role player, i have played MMORPG's for roleplay for a while now, i Have played Lotro, to see it Role play, and i have to say it is very good, but it was just lacking something ( i dont know what it was), so i came back to World of warcraft, and have been heavy role player there every since.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the Uk, and my primary language in english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into World of warcraft when my friend told me about it. I got the free trial and i wanted more so i bought the game, only then to find the great system of role play. I have been a role player ever since...I just love it!

What made you seek our server over others?:
I got annoyed of the role play ruiners on retail World of warcraft so i tried looking for a fully role play private server, I tried Echeloned Wow, but i got very annoyed seeing as it was well, a GM server...you can see what can go wrong.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am a roleplay fanatic and i love every single type of role play unless it is so wrong and stupid it doesn't make any sense, if i had to choose i would probably say Relaxing in a Tavarn of something, or meetings, or Guild events, What i would love but ive never seen before would to see a whole Roleplay Tornament!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I dont really have a favorite class because if your a good roleplayer you can make the best out of any class. for race it would have to be Troll, I can't really explain why i suppose it's becuase their so relaxed about things, I can't really do the speech thing though (Yo' be drun' mon!)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect their to be good roleplay all around and very little role play spoilers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I find having to do this is very good becuase it blocks many spoilers from getting in and if you pass this you probably have the potential to be a good roleplayer, and the tight rules to kick any anti roleplayer.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ju'Gok was just a child when the brutal merciless humans came.
They came in shining armour, they sacked every village they came across. They had come to Ju'Gok's village, there was nothing anyone could do, their numbers so massive,
They Ripped Ju'Gok straight out of his mothers arms and threw him onto a rug...They butchered his mother on the spot with Ju'Gok seeing everything.
He escaped by hiding untill they were gone...He came out from his rubble to look for survivors that weren't there.

He ran as far away as he could taking the spear his Farther had made for him, he planned on destroying every single Human that army.
He hunted small animals for food, and slept under tree's at night.
This is what he had lived for the last five months untill now.

Ju'Gok woke up squinting in the sunlight, a big large body came into his line of sight,
"Who are you!" Ju'Gok shouted grabbing his spear ready to attack at any moment.
"I be Yu'jan mon..don' worry we no' hurt ya!" said the massively tall man with tusks that was standing over him,
Yu'jan took Ju'Gok's spear and put it down.
"your a troll aren't you..." Ju'Gok said proudly because none of his friends had ever met a Troll before, then he remembered there were no more friends in his life any more.
"Ya mon, so yo' nee' help mon?" He said kneeling down now.
Ju'Gok got to his feet to stare the troll in the eye, he said "can you really help me?",
Yu'jan laughed, "it depend mon, on wha' yo' nee'".
So Ju'Gok told the troll his story with every bloody detail.
Yu'jan took him with him back to a troll village where Ju'Gok was fussed about and offered wierd looking potions by people in strange clothes and masks.
Yu'jan told Ju'Gok he'd look after him and that he'd be able to get his revenge one day.

Many years later when Ju'Gok had fully grown he had become completly acustomed to troll life and helped them with the hunting, and he had come
to like one of the Troll's of his age and they had become extremly good friends.
But one morning Ju'Gok woke up and there was an army passing with Orcs and Trolls, and he knew what they were going for...they were going to attack the Humans.
He had to go, he said his farewells and thanked everyone and left, but not with out Yi'Din his best friend.

They had both joined the army and marched for many days, They killed regiments of the human armies but Ju'Gok was just not satasfied,
He quickly jumped up the ranks through Bloodthirst, Courage and need for Revenge untill he had become a commander.
He took his own party fueled with rage to find and kill every Human around.

After months of fighting their way through Human armies Ju'Gok found the Human Generall and his army, he had a big choice to make...becuase if he went
in with his own party they would get killed, there were just too many of them. But if he sent out for more parties they would take a long time, and his bloodthirst for
revenge could not wait to get in there and smash their generall into pulp.
He went to Yi'din raging with anticipation.
"Yi'din..i need your help, i'm not sure what to do...if we charge them tonight we have a chance of killing their generall by chargeing the reer,
They won't know that has hit them..they have no idea we are here." Roared Ju'Gok.
Yi'din could not refuse Ju'Gok of this, if they didnt strike tonight the humans would find out that they were there.
so he said "Ju'Gok Mon...I can tell ya now dat we will die if we go in."
But Ju'Gok's Rage drove him and he lead his party into a Fierce battle striking deep into the enemies lines.
The battle Raged and Ju'Gok broke through to the generalls tent.

"For the Horde?" Yi'din Belowed!
"FOR THE HORDE!" Ju'Gok Roared as the two of them charged the generall and his seven guards.
Metal crashed into each other as Yi'din and Ju'Gok fought ferociously killing Four of the men.
Yi'din was the first one to fall as two men held him off while the generall Thrust his sword through his chest, Yi'din fell to the floor with a thud, blood everywhere.
Ju'Gok went in a Frenzie killing all three guards with only two Rage empowered swings from his axe, but the Generall took a swing and slashed down Ju'Goks Torso stuning him and
then pushing his sword through him and taking it out quickly before running off.
Ju'Gok stared at Yi'din, both of them not quite dead yet,
Ju'Gok coughed "Yi'din, this is the end."
They both closed their eyes and died.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Can't wait to see if i get accepted in to the community and to get roleplaying!