Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Argon's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi I really like roleplaying mostly in every mmorpg/adventure game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am Hungaryan.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into world of warcraft through a friend.I've tried the 10 days trial then i was playing on private servers for quite much time.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've been playing on a roleplay server Spiritkingdom and i've really enjoyed though we had few rp events.The server got shutdown since like 2years and i've really missed rp-ing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Good question:) IC character speech,story telling,rp events,spontaneously rping.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is Tauren.I like their lore their behave,the might of the taurens,their connection with nature and *earthmother* :) (especially Druid is my favourite).

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect some cool rp events and a friendly & mature community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the way that you don't let in everyone just who earns it.For this i believe this server might have a great community.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
-Wake up,undead!
So what were you trying to do at Soutshore? Trying to cause more death of course? Answer me!
-I am just seeking my destiny.
-So your destiny,let me bring it,I'll cut your head!
-So this is the once noble order of paladin? Hatred,searing desire of vengangence.Fine then lets end it here.
-Stop! He is right,we are the hand of justice,not simple murderers.
Who are you,undead and what you wanted to do at the docks where we caught you?
-I wanted to steal a ship,I'm heading north to the roof of the world.
-What business have you there?
-I have to fulfill my destiny,to bring rest for my king,Arthas.
There is no need to look even more bloodthirsty…
Once I've served king Arthas.I was fighting loyally on his side against the undending waves of the scourge.I was blind I couldn't see what are awaiting us,but some of us did Lady Proudmore left Arthas when she found out his mad plan to purge the city of Stratholme,but I wasn't listening.Yes I was young and naive.
Arthas was driven mad by the desire of vengeance ,he led us into Mal'Ganis's trap.
Many good man died there today along with myself,Arthas managed to defeated Mal'Ganis scourge army and continued his journey to the frozen land of northrend to finish him,but we who were left wounded on the battlefield near the burning buildings of Stratholme we couldn't find rest,our soul stuck in our wasted body,painfully trying to die already but we couldn't,the curse of Mal'Ganis was still present and we had no chance to escape from it,but after Prince Arthas killed him our mind domination ended.So we were homeless,hopeless left alone ,we had no allies we had nowhere to return,we are hated by every living race.
So I seek to find Arthas in northrend where his soul is bounded and give him rest,that's my goal.Now chose human let me continue my forsaken path or end it right here.
The choice is yours!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to hear your choice :)