Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Heybear's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Sup ppl? I've played a lot of games through the years, from WC3 to CoD4 to MapleStory to HL2. I am very versatile when it comes to games and I find a lot of them very entertaining. I mostly favor FPS, as they challenge my reaction, reflexes and can give me a hell of an adrenaline kick. I am friendly and open when I encounter other players, and do not stigmatize or look down upon players who does not have as much knowledge about the game as I do. I like playing with others, and therefore I am kind and helpful when meeting new people. I play for fun, and do not pay heed and give attention to those who does nothing but spread hate and try to spoil a good time for others.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I am from Norway, and Norwegian is my native tongue.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through friends who played it and on LAN.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It seems like a more serious, better alternative to other free servers. It is a very nice option to playing actual WoW. This server seems to have a good community and nice people inhabiting this virtual reality that so many people seem to enjoy.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I like playing more intellectual roleplays. I like to challenge the mind and share my interest with others who like a bit more alternative roleplays that does not involve fighting, magic, gnomes and epic fiction in general.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really like the tauren class. They are plain awesome, and are mighty as they are humble. They have really native roots, and I like their connection to mother nature and the spirits.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a really great time with friends, and to meet new people online. I'm looking forward to playing on a server that is not flooded with 14-year-old hackers and people who does nothing but pissing off others.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
The rules about tolerance and respect. Not everyone is a hardcore gamer who does nothing but play all day and read the game's forums. Not everyone is a l33t player, so it is important to respect anyone who is a less of a player than you and treat them with dignity and tolerance.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As he walked home from the bowling alley he could feel tiny drops of rain coming down from the dark November night. It sure was a warm November. In fact he couldn't remember the last time a winter month was as warm as this one. Although he couldn't remember anything from last night, he surely knows he had a tad too much to drink. And whose phone number was written on the dirty napkin he found in his front pocket? He didn't care. He didn't care too much about anything. He lit a cigarette and began to walk slowly. He didn't have a place to stay this night, but he was going back to Crawford High tomorrow morning anyway. Etc.I'm not a creative person.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Na, not really. I am a man, at least I can tell you that much. I'm looking forward to playing with all ye guyse!