Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Pereira's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Sup people? I'm applying to join your server. (Obviously) Anyway… I've been playing World of Warcraft for a long time and started Roleplaying about a year ago. I find it fun to do. Also I'm pretty mellow, fiendly, and I find myself pretty funny. I got pretty good spelling and grammar and I always capitalize my “I”s.

I think that I'm pretty fair in Roleplay. I don't just randomly come up and kill someone. I also take into account that people don't want to reroll because that involves more leveling and people give you grief if you're a low level Roleplayer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the United States and currently live in California. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was 11 and I was playing Runescape. (Don't judge me for that… I hate that game now) I told my Uncle about it. I told him about fighting monsters, doing quests, and stuff like that. He told me about a game that he plays called World of Warcraft. He let me play his account for a while and that's how it all started.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend was on vacation and couldn't play WoW, so I came to bring him some company. I also had heard about this for a while on the Internet and was debating whether or not to join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really like all types of roleplay, but if I had to choose… I would probably choose tavern roleplaying. You never know what could happen in a Tavern. Someone could be shot, a fight could break out, or stuff of that nature.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Troll Warrior.
Trolls: I like their tusks…Makes them different from the rest of the races. They are also sort of like outcasts and refugees from the Echo Isles. They also have a killer accent and lore.
Warrior: They fight with honor and for glory. I also think that Melee is more fun to roleplay than a caster.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are pretty high. It seems that it will be fun and exciting.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favorite rule would have to be the one about not taking IC stuff OOCly. I hate it when I get whispers saying that I'm a jackass. I tell them that it's just my character not me. (My current RP character is a Guard)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:((Alright here is my Troll's fight scene with a rival tribe's chieftain))

Felakkal was exploring the city of Zul' Felak. Something was wrong… He felt as though he was being watched. He turned around a corner and saw some strange trolls in front of him. He welcomed them to the City and asked who they were.

The male troll answered, “Your city?” The male troll told Fel that he and several tribes had been here for months now and that this was their land. He also said that his name was Azibo.

When Fel heard this he called up the City Council and Leader of the Guard on his Communicator. They all rushed to him and asked what was wrong. Fel told the two strange trolls that they could negotiate in the Council Meeting Hut. They talked, argued, and disagreed on everything.

Fel whispered quietly into his communicator asking his City fellows what to do. They told him that they would fight for their new homes.

Azibo asks Fel, “So what do you think?”

Fel answers, “Do you really know want I want to think?”

Azibo answers, “Of course I do…”

Before Azibo could finish his sentence Fel charges at the troll with his swords. Azibo parries the blow and jumps out of the window. Fel jumps after him and the fight begins!

Fel slashes left and right and Azibo is slashed in the foot. Azibo pushes Fel down with his pole arm and attempts to kick him in the chest. Fel stabs his swords into Azibo's foot and grabs two swords from across his back. Fel than cuts off Azibo's left hand with his swords and than attempts to slash at Azibo's chest. Fel losses his footing…. Azibo gets behind him and stabs his pole arm into Fel's shoulder, than his arm, and then into his back… The end of the Pole Arm is visible in Fel's chest. Fel falters but turns around jerking Azibo to a kneeling position. Fel beheads Azibo! Azibo falls to the ground… dead.
Fel knows that Azibo will be back... To try and kill Fel for what he did. Fel will be waiting. He's always waiting….

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No questions/comments.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!
Thanks. :D