Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not a very.. wordy person so i hope this is up to par with what is expected of me....

I've been roleplaying since i was 11, i enjoy roleplay a lot but i dislike using too many words too many times, it makes me feel like the roleplay is stale, and i know just about everything there is to know about world of warcraft(i hope this was what was asked for)

I live in the united states and i speak fluent english

I got into world of warcraft from my friends playing it, and i had already been playing runescape and several other MMOs so i tried it out and i've played it just about every day since(started playing 9 months after world of warcraft came out)

I came to look at this server and to try it out because it seems like the most thought out and organised roleplay private server i've ever come across and thought it would allow me to get back into roleplaying again after a break i've had from it due to regular world of warcraft rp servers loseing many of their real roleplayers

I enjoy several kinds of roleplay, but mostly i perfer a mix between the tavern roleplay and the fighting/military roleplay(roleplaying a military or army member and durring down time from fighting, doing calm tavern roleplay)

My favorite race are undead, and my favorite class is warlock, because the undead apeals to the scourgish/dark death side of the roleplay and the warlocks are more demonic style, which i enjoy for the fact of the scourge origins

My expectations of the server is that i'll be able to find a sufficient amount of roleplay that the appeal would stay for a long time

The rule that i like most is the humility, i enjoy having my own story but i rather be in other's stories more then just my own, being in your own story is great but it doesn't put yourself in the open with other people which can be good or it can be bad depending on what the situation of your involvment in their story is

I'm not very good at making stories up, i'm more of a follower then a leader, unless i have a real subject to go off of i am not able to make a story... i'm sorry and i hope this doesn't diminish the value of my introduction too much...
Keep in mind the story is mandatory. Take your time, but we need to see how you tell stories, as writing is an important part of RP
alright i'll think of something to write about and make up a story
This is my story sorry i took so long

Valrock walked into the inn slowly examineing the patrons through out the room, quickly making his way over to the bar taking a seat next to the wall and leaning against it relaxing as the bartender aproaches him. "What'll ya have stranger?" the bartender questions, Valrock not much for words, replies "Burbon." He kept his hood down low enough that his face was hidden but still allowing him vision of what was going on around him.

(sorry if it's not good, as stated before i'm not very good with writing unless i have a specific subject)
I suggest that you take a look at some of the Grunts' introductions, and then take the time to elaborate on your answers, roleplaying is about writing after all and we all love to get to know the people we play with!