Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yeah a lot of times, just hope my introduction is good enough.

2. How did you hear about us?

I searched for Rp private servers on Google, at first i found only empty servers or discussion foruns, until i found this one ^^.

3. How did you get into RP?

I ve started by playing a national system here in Brazil called 3D&T and after a few months i bought Vampire the Masquerade, i ve played only the White Wolf series for two years, a friend of mine invited me to an RPG encounter here and i started to play D&D wich became my favorite role playing system since then.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I first borrowed Warcraft 2 from a friend of mine when i was twelve years old, i remember it was even dubbed in Portuguese (XD can you imagine how odd that is?) , it was the first strategy game i ever played and i just got fascinated by it. I soon bought War 3 and then the books to play Warcraft using the D20 system, when World of Warcraft was released i took a long time to buy it cause my computer couldn't play it but as soon as i bought a decent one i ve downloaded it and played a lot since then.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

The Trolls and Orcs are my favorite races, i like that crazed and funny way of the Trolls(and their accent mon! XD) and the savagery and strength of the Orcs, i really loved the history of how they where able to free themselves from the demon enslavery and actually learned how to live in peace (or at least try to O.o), I just love their shamanistic culture witch by the way called my attention to them since aways. As for classes i freguently choose warriors or rogues for combat classes or Mages, Priests and Warlocks as magic classes.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I play with anything if i m inspired to do something cool. But i do feel atracted to play with the funny and crazy type, freguently my characters are speaking of crazy stuff or doing unexpected things, they are not dumb or naive, just different from what his(or her) kind considers as normal. Sometimes there are some wisdom in on their jokes and pranks, or at least something that looks wise, who knows? They re nuts! XD As for being good or evil, i don t think i actually do any good or evil characters, i just make characters that want to survive or to fight for what they believe in, i just don t feel confortable by playing with an exceptionaly good dude or an absurdly evil one, i like to make my chars look the more 'human' as possible, so freguently they have moral doubts, sometimes they make bad choices, i try to make them as much realistic as i can.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I really feel more confortable when i m not restricted to any race or especific class, i like to have liberty to make my own choices on the game, roleplay fights and dramatic situations, i so love to roleplay moral dilemas and funny situations (who doesn't? XD), interact with players and different characters, conflict situations (Hey a human! Would you mind if i just cut his head off and use his skull to drink beer mon? No? ohh... =().

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I like to work out on the Gym, play soccer, hang out with my friends, watch movies (horror, fiction and action are my favorite genders), i m trying to get in a Laws college.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I m from São Paulo, Brazil, a really wonderfull country indead, except when is horrible...then it's horribly wonderfull!! \o/. I speak Portuguese as my first toungue but i do speak english too (i still have some gramatic errors but hey who doesn't?).

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Of course mon! XD
You are using the old introduction template. We have a new one. :D
Oh maaan >.< Well i can make another one if the GMs want me to do. But i can t see why, this new introduction questions are very much like the old ones =p.