Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: -Application-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well i started on the Retail that was fun but cost to much money , so i skipped to Pservers. instant servers got boring, then i found some Rp servers but the just disapeared or got Shutdown. but i realy wanna settle down and have fun with the people here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Im born in the Netherlands so i speak Dutch. and for my feeling i can talk English realy good (99% :P)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
well first of all i got a 14 day card from a friend and i like to play it when the trail ended. i wanted more so i started to look for Pservers and i found some RP servers but the got shutdown or something els..

What made you seek our server over others?:
i always like Rp servers so i hope i can stick with this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
well i like the action type of RP but i can be in for anything. the more people the beter,

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like the Undead class becouse well im a Evil type of person (ingame and in Real Life)

What are your expectations of this server?:
lots of Fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:Respect.!!!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:I'm not a guy that just tells a Story, i need to believe them before i can write them down. (so sorry no story)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nothing to add i just hope to have lots of fun with Everyone on the server and on the Forums.
Welcome to the server!

However, we do want to hear a story from you, RP is all about writing, so show us your skills. Also, attempt to write with correct grammar and punctuation, it's a heaven for the eyes.
~removed~