Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am an Orc Shaman. I'm a teenager that just likes hanging out with friends and sometimes even members of the alliance. But if I have to, you can rely on my fighting skills. I was born poor and became an orphan at the age of two. As a child, I braced the elements and came to respect their power. The fire's burn. The water's haste. The earth's kindness(giving life to basically everything :D ). The air's strength. And the wild's cunningness. At the age of 10 Thrall found me and taught me the ways of the Shaman as Drek'Thar taught him. Accepted into the Frostwolf clan, my wolf chose me at the age on 14. Her name was Blizzard. Years passed shaping me from the moment I was born into who I am now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Hong Kong but I speak fluent English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousin was playing it so I decided to try it. I got addicted to it but at some point I broke out of addiction. I still play alot, but I can stop whenever I want.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I always thought PvP would be better then RP. But a good friend got me into an RPing mood and i realized i liked RP more then PvP. So i went everywhere trying to find a good RP server so here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like RP with action. It doesn't matter even if it's just a little action. The only type of RP I don't like it sitting around in a tavern all day in the SAME EXACT SEAT. I'd have no problem if we just sat and drank and talked. But as some point i've gotta get up for just a little while.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is between an Orc or A Gnome because of their history and abilities. Orcs have such an amazing history that made them who they are now from when humans but them in prison camps to when Thrall taught them to use their heads in a fight. Gnomes are so good at construction(and blowing things up LOL ) and they aren't timid because of their size. My favorite race is shaman because of their power and connection to the elements. It gives me a feeling of power but not corrupted like warlocks.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be like Esterus but not 76% down time and 24% up time. The cities and places are a little different so it's not unrealistic like having one guard walk up and down the same road again and again.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the section about role-playing is a little funny. Any role-player should know about Azeroth and know that their character can't be retarded like a warlock wearing Lightbringer armor.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
On a moonlit night, three orcs sit by a lake with a wolf. A mother is feeding her baby and the father is stroking the wolf while looking up at the moon. Suddenly he and his wolf get up and get into a battle stance with his axe drawn. The mother runs and hides in a nearby cave with her baby and wraps him on a black cloak. Out of nowhere five human assassins charge at the father and his wolf. The mother draws her axe and puts a big rock in the cave in front of her baby to hide him. After killing two assassins, the poison of the tips of the assassin's daggers become too much and both the orc and his wolf fall. Swinging her axe with fear, hatred, and arger, the mother orc kills two of the assassins herself, but falls to the last one. The last words she cried were, "please take me son. Take Aeo while he's young". The assassin snorted and said," your clan has suffered great losses today. But to you, you've suffered even greater losses haven't you? I think i'll leave the wolves to tear him apart then the ants to take him apart piece by piece. Fitting way for your pathetic race to die." And with that he stabbed her right through the head. As he prepared to leave though, the tide rose and swallowed him up before he could even react. And as the wolves came for the baby, the Earth swallowed him up.
Welcome to the server! I've got to warn you that the character history you wrote won't fly here.