Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hmm...IC "Radio" skit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was thinking it would be fun to have a radio-play esque event for the next Podcast (or whenever) But, the question would be...of what?

Preferably something big, like the recent faction change or a large event...but of what?

Also, if any of you have a good voice (and a decent mic) it would be great if you could help act it out and do voice work!
That sounds like it'd be a load of fun, shame I am continually banned from that one day ban...

Still a neat Idea Leth!
Quote:shame I am continually banned from that one day ban...

Good thing we don't meddle with Cressy' vent, nor want to hear about what happens there.
I got a good voice, and somewhat have confidence.But I'm new =/, so whatever you want to do.
I'll join as well, if I can.
You have my AXE!
And my BOW!
(Read: plump, screeching voice)

For what that's worth, heh.
Ooh! I'd love to help out with this!
You know I'm all over voice acting. :B Let me know if I can help!

"I swear, I didn't force her to do this!" -Piken
We...uh, still need something to actually make the IC recording *of*

Halp.
Ideas:
The assassination of Lort'themar.
Characters: Lor'themar, Orcish Assassin, Rommath, Halduron.

The beginning of the Sin'sholai or Rommath's grand speech.
Characters: Rommath, possibly Sylvanas, a cheering crowd.

Stromgarde Council Meeting.
Characters: King Galen, any other Council members or characters voicing opinions. Would be a nice way to have actual in-game characters in this.

If these are any good, I may have more ideas.
Torn Wrote:Ideas:

The beginning of the Sin'sholai or Rommath's grand speech.
Characters: Rommath, possibly Sylvanas, a cheering crowd.

If these are any good, I may have more ideas.

Seeing how I want to have the podcast about the recent faction changes, maybe it would be best to go with this. We would just have to get a decent script together.
If you want any help, I can probably come up with a script.
I'd gladly help with a script as well, my voice isn't really meant for listening to anyway!
If someone does up a script, I know I can do the voice of the Orc assassin. Or, whatever part you'd have me do.
Pages: 1 2