Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hey, I'm a 20 year old art student.
I'm kind of a PVP guy really but but I like RP as well.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Norway and thereby I speak Norwegian. But I speak understandable English as well. :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Played Wc3 for a long time before WoW came out then I played a druid til lvl 60 before i quit.
I always liked Warcraft, just don't like paying for It.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My Brother is playing on it, so he got me into WoW again and also this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like action roleplay with a few players but, I'm up for almost anything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have no favorite but I think I'll play druid or warlock at first,
just to get back into it again.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have pretty high expectations, What I've heard from my brother and seen for my self is that you have very little downtime and you have modified the gameplay for the better.
Looking forward to joining the RP for real.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
In my opinion Respect and tolerance are most important on a server like this in order to make an interesting RP environment.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He swung his head around. "Time to dance!" He stood on a small stage in Stormwind,
seemingly by every strolling by-passer.
"Come take a look, and fortune will be yours!" Dean was a well-built man with golden yellow hair,
which he swayed around in simultaneous attempts of attracting any customers at all. He was selling cologne,
but he had begun to think that he wasn't selling, but only making a fool out of himself.
"Bring new life to your ever-depressing day! With Kizkik's Cologne you will charm whomever in your presence!"
He called out vigorously. "I'd rather bathe in me own piss!" An filthy-looking street urchin yelled at him.
"Hahaha, oh you sure know your way with words, hehe.. heh.."
Dean sighed and fell down on a stool on the rear of the stage. A goblin appeared from behind the stage.
"Hey! I'm not paying you for sitting around taking naps! Get to work, you lazy fart!" He cried.
"Of course, Mr. Kizkik...!" Dean said, straightening up a little.
He pulled a hand through his hair and made a welcoming gesture towards the street with it.
"Kizkik's Cologne! The finest perfume for any man who'd like to meet the woman of his dreams!" ...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Please use the stickied template in the intro board!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...=34&t=8606