Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Steinbrudds Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.) I have allways liked to play RPG games because I love to discover new worlds and meet new people. I enjoy playing most anything as long as it's a good quality game, and thats how i found WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)I am from Norway and my primary language is Norwegian.

How did you get into Warcraft?: My cousin has allways playd Warcraft and when he introduced me to the game, I found out that i suits me perfect.

What made you seek our server over others?: I heard from a friend that it was a great RP server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?) I love to discover new places and find new worlds som it must be adventure

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:Dwarf hunter, because I like to fight with range

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect that this is a great server with good quality and no mature bugs

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.) The Language Rule

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was uppone a time in a indian village, a little boy named Little Fish. He was the son of the greatest warrior in the village. His name was Big Bear, because he liked to kill bears. Little Fish got his name because he liked to kill small fishs. One day Little Fish saw a big whale in the sea and he thougut to himself that it would be cool to kill a realy big fish. So he dived off a cliff , swimmed to the back of the whalend kill it with his tomahawk. And from that day little fish was known as Big Whale

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Ooh! Hallo og velkommen! Jeg håper du får et hyggelig opphold her! :) Hvis du trenger noe, ikke nøl med å spørre meg!

It is fun seeing a fellow Norwegian join the server. The player and GMs are very nice, so I hope you will have a pleasant stay!

Welcome to Conquest of The Horde!
Please, feel free to expand on some of your answers a bit, it will never be too much! :D

Welcome!