Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Khazard's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I spend a lot of time on Roleplaying, however I enjoy raiding and pvp'ing as well, to improve my gear and interact with people in a quest to undertake some random wicked boss. A bonus is the awesome look on much of the raiding gear. If I were to find more RP on my live server I would possibly spend more time on that, however sadly decent Roleplay is hard to find on Argent dawn.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I was born in Denmark and still live there, so as you may have guessed I primarily speak danish, however I strive to improve my English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I mainly started because my friends did, and I have always been sort of a gamer. I played the warcraft 3 and it was my core game for many years, so when WoW came out it was a gift from heaven (or hell... it consumes so much time).

What made you seek our server over others?:

I wanted to find some Roleplaying, as I think my own lacks it, even though it is a rp server aswell (Argent dawn, live server). I spend 1hour+ searching for a good private RP server on the net.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy almost every aspect of Roleplaying, however I have experienced that fighting often ends up in who's the most stuborn person. People who never let themselves get wounded in emote fights pisses me off generelly, so if I can I tend to avoid fights.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

It varies to be honest... I enjoy mage and warlock class for RP that doens't envolve a lot of fighting, since most emote fights get extremely weird when magic is involved, and most people don't really have any idea how to do it. (Not that I am an expert myself).

What are your expectations of this server?:

I hope to find a lot of nice people here to Roleplay with. On my old server it was very hard to interact with people because most were working in intern groups and were not willing to interact with new people, making it very difficult to start a new roleplay character unless you were part of one of the major RP guilds on the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I've never really been much for rules and such, however I like the server because it having a Roleplay ruleset, and it is unlikely that a strictly pvp person would seek this server out, and mianly I expect only people who are dedicated to roleplay to show up on the server... Blizzard would never be able to enforce a roleplay ruleset into on a live server as there are way too many none Roleplayers on the servers, and they wouldn't dare looseing customers. So this server will hopefully offer a higher population that cooperate with the ideals of Roleplaying.
Oh, don't worry about roleplay battles, they're fair here from what I've seen. (I've seen a lot, one of my vouches is purely based on roleplay battles, eheh.) There's this system that works with rolling and modifiers, pretty fair and all.

Before I welcome you, you forgot to write a story I think, be it short or long, the quality is what matters.