Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.) I've spent alot of time bouncing around different retail Rp servers experiencing alot of things and meeting many different people, all who have different opinions and ideas on what Rp should be like. I like to hear about peoples ideas and thoughts on what they believe a good Rp server would be.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.) Im from Ontario, Canada and most speak english yes. You know... lotsa trees, bears, maple syrup. The works.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I've been a fan all the way back to warcraft Orcs vs Humans and have stuck with it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?: After growing a little tired of retail and poking around several other different private servers for a bit, I've come to realize that alot of them are missing a key component that from the looks of it this one has in abundance. And that would be a stable, working and friendly community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?) I like several different forms of Rp, weither it be simple one on one relaxing, situations that call for action like fighting or talking things out. Or even other events that could be full of tension/romance/or any other kind of experience.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Blood eleves most definatly. Here you have a race that had the everything from all the magic they could ever desire, to a stable home and land to call their own after several years of turmoil and strife trying to take what they believed should be theirs. Now fast forward to present time when their race is becoming more and more corupted due to syphoning magic from such evil sorces. I think I like them so much due to the fact that even though their race is on the brink of major changes either good or bad depending on your opinion. As for class I have always enjoyed rolling rogues when it comes to Rp mostly due to the flexibility one has when playing such a class.

What are your expectations of this server?: I want to meet people and learn about RP more and hopefully widen my thoughts and ideas on the subject while of course enjoying myself and having fun. :P

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.) Personally I like the part that you have added on how you will make it to 80 alot quicker if you participate within the community. Its a good way to motivate new people to break out of that beginner shy shell that we all start with sometimes.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Alinar practically growled under his breath as the human women had sliped behind him and held the dagger to his throat with such speed and grace that he was instantly overwhelmed. "You always said never to switch hands....breaking your own training rules now too?" he muttered with a small hint of confidence while noticing that she was merly smiling before withdrawing from his throat and sheathing her dagger "When you can handle a blade in either hand your more then welcome to switch as much as you want Alinar....but" she pauses sitting down on the grass while motioning for him to come and join her for a small respite "Until then you'd be wise to stick with what your good at, and we both know your better with your right then your left so for once just listen to me, I am training your sorry hide after all." shes laughs quietly seeing his annoyed facial expression as he slumps down on the grass with her knowing full well she was right but being too proud to admit it. "Drink and eat up...." she mutters quietly while tossing him a chunk of fresh bread and pouch of cold water almost identical to the one she was sipping from that she had withdrawn from her pack on the ground next to them. They ate and chatted quietly for a few moments before she stood up and dusted herself off "Alright tough guy.. round two" she unsheathed her dagger flipping it once before catching the handle and taking her stance "And this time if you try and switch hands I'll give you more then just a splitting headache". Alinar groaned slightly but forced himself up drawing his own training dagger and took his stance away from her thinking to himself this was going to be another long day of training with this women who to this day he still cannot figure out. "Come at me!" she practically yelled as he lunged towards her keeping his thoughts clear and focused with the one phrase playing back in his mind "I need to be stronger".

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.) Nope, pretty straight forward place. Thanks for your time.