Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

I have been roleplaying in world of warcraft about three years and before that i roleplayed in warcraft 3 in maps such as SoTDrp and Rarp. I am quiete enyojable to roleplay with, ( at least thats what my friends have told me.) and i really love a great roleplay. I doubt there actually is anything better actually.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.) I live in Canada and I speak English.

I live in sweden, but my english is fully understandable and i doubt anyone would guess that im not from an english-talking country.

What made you seek our server over others?

Because every other roleplay server i been to, there's always someone screwing it up and seriously have no idea of the aspects of roleplaying. Your server seems dedicated and therefore i want to join the community of CotH.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy? (Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I always think a good ol' relaxing tavern roleplay is good, though a working instance roleplay with your friends is beyond awesome...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?

I like tauren druids. I've always enyojed taurens lore and the druids have always been my favorites... Just the imagine of shapeshifting into a fierce bear, bashing the enemies, and the second later being a cheetah running from the scene of battle. Thats my favorite.

What are your expectations of this server?

I only want a good roleplaying community, and someone nice to talk to in OOC if possible.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Maturity. I cant stand roleplaying with immature roleplayers, so thats the rule that appeals to me mostly.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!

He grabbed the staff and rose up from the ground. The memories of his mothers screams wouldn't dissapear. The leather tents, that he had played inside with his friends when he was a little calf, burning... The flames that eradicated his tribe members one after one... The tribe totem razed from the ground by that centaur leader...
He slowly started moving to the river. He bowed down his head against the water... The tears blended with the deeply blue water... The screams of agony...
- No..! Focus! he said while grunting of pain. The wound of the arrow wasn't critical but it still slowed him down. He took the arrow and slowly started pulling it out. The pain was unstandable. When it was at last out from his thick hide the warm blood showered his leg. He knew that he would bleed to death if he didn't manage to heal his wound.
He focused. In the name of the higher spirits... In the name of the woods... In the name of Cenarius! He raised his hand. It started glowing faintly. He pointed the hand against the wound, that still showered down blood against the black hide of his leg. Would the faint glow be enough to heal the wound?

( hehe always stop when its the most exciting right? )